Jin
    Jin is offline New Member

Question HCG and clomid timings on this stack???

Hi All at AR,

I have almost completed my course, let me explain what was taken and then from there we can see when would be the best time for me to start taking my Pregnyl as i have read many threads but none of them really add up to my situation. take note i am now in week 9. I picked up a good solid 8kgs of lean muscle mass so it's all good.

week 1 250mg sus, 400mg deca
    week 2 500mg sus, 400mg deca
    week 3 750mg sus, 600mg deca
    week 4 750mg sus, 600mg deca
    week 5 750mg sus, 300mg eq, 50mg wins eod
    week 6 500mg sus, 300mg eq, 50mg wins eod
    week 7 250mg sus, 300mg eq, 50mg wins eod
    week 8 250mg sus, 200mg eq, 50mg wins eod
    week 9 50mg wins eod ( i am here now )
    week10 50mg wins eod
    week11 50mg wins eod

NOw the tricky part is should i be taking my pregnyl this week already or should i wait till i finnish and take it on week 12 then wait for 3 weeks and take my clomid.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Jin
    Guys i am waiting, please let me know
    bump this back to the top

Jin
    Bump

I think for my stack mentioned above, i should be taking my pregnyl 7 days after my last shot of winstol, can anyone help me i have not even had one reply yet.

jersey juice is offline Member
    IMO and everyone has conflicting suggestions... you want the HCG to be out of your system at the same time as the test. HCG while making your balls bounce back & start producing nat test also inhibits the HPTA while it raises all your levels. What I did PCT and works well FOR ME was I started using the HCG along w/ 20mg of nolva 3 days after my last shot of sust, ran it for 3 weeks along w/ the nolva & added proviron and after 3 weeks started clomid/nolva/proviron.... yea I think you should start it now

Jin
    Excelent jersey juice, thanks for your help, i already started my pregnyl at 500 iu's ed for the next 10 days running it with proviron and nolvadex

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    I'd used HCG a couple times a week through my cycle and then did 5 days of it at the end, always at 500iu/day, then started the Clomid 4 days later. My situation was similar to yours but I did Var the last three weeks rather than winny. I didn't have any need for Nolva with 500iu of HCG/day and didn't use Proviron . I'm of the opinion that you don't need any more HCG once your nads are up to normal size again so you could play it by ear as to how long you take it. It works amazingly fast on me in that respect.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    One reason to not use it any more than you have to is that it really is HPTA suppressive, as I noticed while taking it at the end of my cycle.

Thread Information