katton is offline New Member

solutions

THIS ISN'T A SOURCE POST AS IT IS ALL LEGAL. - Why dont you let me decide that and for your info - NO ITS NOT LEGAL, its just not controlled and the FDA probably just hasnt gotten around to caring - CYC

Anyone ever used Seems like a cool place but the only thing that worries me is they admit thier products are not sterile. Anyone use them and get good results?

nj juice is offline Member
    Never used them b4, but just went to check them out out of curiousity and their website is closed for "maintenance"- doesnt sound like a site i would use.......

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    I orderered liquid clomid from them and got it within 5 days.
    I was told that the owner is a mod on The Muscle Chemisry board.
    I don't think that there is a problem.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Personally I still don't like seeing these posts. Ya I know it's "legal"...it's for "research"...but it's such a subjective area. Sooner or later these companies are going down...but if we can keep them on the QT hopefully they'll survive. Maybe I'm just being idealistic.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    This should be researched or pm not something in the forum

depdaddy is offline Member
    i agree with money..still shouldnt be posted

big swoll is offline Member
    i believe their products are sterile....i placed an order with them about two weeks ago and my my stuff in really quickly...i just ordered ba and bb though...i posted a pic that shows the label that says sterile....they did have great ta time though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I still havent read the rules-babb2.jpg  

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    LOL, those labels that say "sterile" are hilarious! A hooker could walk around with a shirt that says "I don't have crabs" but you'd probably have to do more research than that to know for sure.

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS
    LOL, those labels that say "sterile" are hilarious! A hooker could walk around with a shirt that says "I don't have crabs" but you'd probably have to do more research than that to know for sure.

lol i'd be more worried about hooker wearing a shirt like that! As for the liquids...no one knows but those making it.

/c

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    Yeah those labels are a little iffy, i could type a label like that and slap it on some dirt water but its still not going to be sterile, but ive never had a probelm with them so i can't say its not.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EXCESS

What do you mean??? Hookers don't lie!

-B

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I disagree..I think that those labels would be legitimate, espically because it is an "underground" "hush-hush" kind of company, that works on word of mouth. If the word spread that someone got an infection from using their products, they would be out of business in a hurry. This is very similar to the real gear sources that also operate by word of mouth.

Just something to think about.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katton
    THIS ISN'T A SOURCE POST AS IT IS ALL LEGAL. - Why dont you let me decide that and for your info - NO ITS NOT LEGAL, its just not controlled and the FDA probably just hasnt gotten around to caring - CYC

Anyone ever used Seems like a cool place but the only thing that worries me is they admit thier products are not sterile. Anyone use them and get good results?
    I've never read them either.....it's all comon sence IMO

Thread Information