kmknoize is offline Banned

Is This HGH site Legit? PLEASE HELP!!!

I've been trying to get ahold of some good HGH I dont live far from Mexico I just dont know what is fake and whats not, I found this website It sounds pretty legit Just wanted to know what you guys thought. please help maybe some info on some good pharms in TJ

depdaddy is offline Member
    bro Serostin for $1638 for 126 ius....thats out of this fucking world...serostin should be no more than $600 for 126ius hand delivered

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    $1638 Dam that is fu#king expensive !!!!

I know thats expensive but where the hell can I get legit shit how do I know its fake or not

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    well, you can FIRST READ THE RULES!!! that tell you not to do stupid things like opely ask for sources - why, becuase the people who email or PM you will likely be scammers ready to take your money - If I see stuff like this on a first post again, it will not be good

I understand the rules Im not asking for direct sources Im asking if maybe places like rosarito might be have better pharms then TJ.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmknoize
    I understand the rules Im not asking for direct sources Im asking if maybe places like rosarito might be have better pharms then TJ.
    About 2 months ago I read a huge article in the Wall Street Journal about how all the seniors from the US are swarming the place and buying up everything...From pills to getting eyeglass prescruptions fillled.

Rosarita has its own website (easy to find in Google....e.g., Rosarita tourist information)

Because of all this I would assume that you will NOT find better prices, stuff has a higher chance of it being legit but the prices will be closer to those at home.

AS WELL AS.......The WSJ article did say that customs keeps an extra eye on anyone that is crossing the border with prescription pharmaceutical products without the proper papers. They're even arresting poor little senior citizens. FUCKING GOV'T wont leave our elderly alone after fucking them over with Social Security (sic). SORRRY! So I would be very careful.....BE VERY CAREFUL INDEED in Rosarita.

Other than that, best of luck!

If you want more info on the Rosarita article PM me and I'll send you the links!

L8

ALSO.......Bro....Come on.....6 posts on your first day and you're ASKING TO BE scammed!
    In the few short months that I've been here, I got only one source from this place, and that was after talking to MODS and vets!

Give it time and dont get all antsy to find a source.
    Last edited by BlocRoc; 08-30-2003 at 03:20 PM.

yeah your right i guess im getting kinda antsy its just ive bought bunk shit 2 different times from 2 different place down there and im sick of it but i'll keep researching. thanks

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Bro

Like I said...Hang out a while, chat and post and get involved.

Since I got here a while ago ( I did know some people on other boards that are here) I've been lucky to have one of the mods themselves offer me a source, and this was only after 3 months or so.

Dont worry about it and it will happen!

L8

depdaddy is offline Member
    damn $1638...hell i could get a brick of Serostin and and a $1000 hooker and still have money for the room

JYZZA is offline VET
    $1638 thats how much they sell for in Walgreens
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

Thread Information