ziggyj is offline Junior Member

Permanent shutdown possible?

Is permanent HPTA (testes) shutdown possible from a 20 week cycle?

I'm cycling tren and test, at 150 eod and 500 weekly, respectively.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    Is permanent HPTA (testes) shutdown possible from a 20 week cycle?

I'm cycling tren and test, at 150 eod and 500 weekly, respectively.
    They will be shut down, in fact a couple of weeks after you start test --- but, I've never heard of a permanent shutdown, unless you have some damage other than AS related.

After all - your test levels go down because your system works properly and responds to additional (supplemented) test. And if it works properly, then once the test supplementing is over - your natural test production resumes. (there are ways to speed it up, but overall it's the same process)

Things like deca might affect your levels longer because of the longer lasting e.

tyevho is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    They will be shut down, in fact a couple of weeks after you start test --- but, I've never heard of a permanent shutdown, unless you have some damage other than AS related.

After all - your test levels go down because your system works properly and responds to additional (supplemented) test. And if it works properly, then once the test supplementing is over - your natural test production resumes. (there are ways to speed it up, but overall it's the same process)

Things like deca might affect your levels longer because of the longer lasting e.
    Who cares about your HPTA, if you are running a 17aa like Tren for 20 wks, I would be more concerned about your liver shutting down. Holy shit be careful and get some blood work at least every 4 wks.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Tren a 17aa?

tyevho is offline Junior Member
    Go here to read up on Trenbolone http://anabolicreview.com/drugprofiles.php?steroid=63

Quote Originally Posted by tyevho
    Who cares about your HPTA, if you are running a 17aa like Tren for 20 wks, I would be more concerned about your liver shutting down. Holy shit be careful and get some blood work at least every 4 wks.

errr... what's 17aa mean? I'm going to run tren at 75 mg eod while I'm cutting and 150 mg eod while I'm bulking. I'm switching between cutting and bulking in 4 week bursts during this cycle.

anyone have good links on tren's affect to the liver?
    Last edited by ziggyj; 08-30-2003 at 04:03 PM.

big swoll is offline Member
    i dont think that tren is a c17aa....this is the first i've ever heard of it...if it were a c17aa you would have heard of someone drinking it by now, and as far as i know nobody drinks it...however, i have heard some crazy stories about people crushing up the pellets and snorting those...that was a thread on here a few months ago

BuffDaddy6982 is offline New Member
    if you snort fina pellets you might as well snort your protein powder and creatine. no tren is not a 17aa,that is why you shoot it and not drink it.for all the threads about tren being not sterile due to the conversion process,someone definately would have tried drinking the stuff.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Permanent HPTA shutdown is very unlikely especially in someone in their 20's or early 30's. Low test production usually becomes a bigger concern in the mid thirties of otherwise healthy BB's. A proper Post cycle therapy for a longer cycle should be fine for you.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    tren is def not AA. But snorting could get it into your bloodstream, if its molecules are small enough to make it through the mucus membranes.

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    I confirm... Tren is not 17aa. It was prolly a joke. Go on chem finder and look by yourself. The 17aa alteration is the high angle branch connected to the 17 carbon atom, near the OH branch. Sorry, I don't know the proper english terms, I speak french.
    Last edited by alex*v.7; 08-30-2003 at 08:38 PM.

alex*v.7 is offline New Member
    for the information, 17aa tren does exist, though it's not available. It's Methyl Trienolone. Much more powerful than tren! Just to see how much a this methylation changes everything, Dianabol is the methyled version of Boldenone . Also, you can't esterify a methyled steroid .

You probably won't be shut down forever. But you can actually have a very low sperm count. In some cases where nandrolone and it's derivates are taken for too long, you can become impotant. Other drugs at this time are needed to fertilize you. Anyway, just take HCG and some herbal libido products, they do work at elevating test. I would do at least 5 weeks of HCG, 3 times a day. LH is released in pulses, so you should take HCG in pulse, since your testes will reconize it better this way.

"You probably won't be shut down forever. But you can actually have a very low sperm count. In some cases where nandrolone and it's derivates are taken for too long, you can become impotant."

so you're saying I might be able to restore my testosterone production but i'm never going to be able to have kids???? holy shit, if thats true, i should stop tren right now.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    Dude you'll be fine.....just dont run the tren for so damn long. I guess it comes down to if you really want to take the risk or not. Good luck on the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by web03
    Dude you'll be fine.....just dont run the tren for so damn long. I guess it comes down to if you really want to take the risk or not. Good luck on the decision.

how long is too long? like i said, i'm cycling for 20 weeks. i started the tren after week 2, so that's 18 weeks tren if i don't change my cycle.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    20 weeks with the same AAS and dosage its, in my opinion ,a waste... im running this kinnd of cycle right now (progressive dosage of test enan/cyp) . ive start at 600mg week for 6 weeks, then i uped it to 800mg. now im on week 10, in one week i wiil up it to 1g. the only way to see constant gain is to up the dosage. i will run 1g till the end of my 20weeks. trying to get to 225lbs
    Last edited by FCECC2; 08-31-2003 at 10:47 AM.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TRLS63
    20 weeks with the same AAS and dosage its, in my opinion ,a waste... im running this kinnd of cycle right now (progressive dosage of test enan/cyp) . ive start at 600mg week for 6 weeks, then i uped it to 800mg. now im on week 10, in one week i wiil up it to 1g. the only way to see constant gain is to up the dosage. i will run 1g till the end of my 20weeks. trying to get to 225lbs
    Very good point

Bask8case posted an article regarding this issue - worth reading...

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=63345

Jay

Thread Information