steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

Where do you send your gear?

Newbie, 2nd post, getting ready to place an order, where should I send it? I realize I'm not receiveing a key of coke, so I shouldn't be too paranoid, but I wanted to see what the experts do.

depdaddy is offline Member
    send it to your home..or your girlfreinds house

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    IMO this is not a good question for the open board. You never know who's watching.

xxxl83

want2bstronger is offline Junior Member
    im a cop

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by want2bstronger
    im a cock

What's that have to do with anything???

Good point,xxx, I was just asking for entertainment only...

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Either get a PO box or send it to your house.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Sending to the house should be fine.

Magin is offline Junior Member
    why is it not a good question? Too many peoeple are paranoids freaks when it comes to some questions,what could a cop do even if he was reading it,why would he want to do anything?They have better things to do than waste their time about someone buying a few amps or whatever.

thanks for the replies bros, gotta go check my mail.....

Chach is offline Associate Member
    send it to ur home, if you dont want to send it to my house and ill hold it for ya........

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    why is it not a good question? Too many peoeple are paranoids freaks when it comes to some questions,what could a cop do even if he was reading it,why would he want to do anything?They have better things to do than waste their time about someone buying a few amps or whatever.
    this has my vote for the most ignorant response to a post ever !! did you ever think that maybe the feds monitor some boards. the better things they have to do is bust morons that think it is ok to blab about illegal shit in open forums.the federal government can do anything they want. how hard do you think it is for them to get your home address from an email adress?? you have alot to learn my friend.and i read you last post about dbol , so i say again... you have alot to learn.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    this has my vote for the most ignorant response to a post ever !! did you ever think that maybe the feds monitor some boards. the better things they have to do is bust morons that think it is ok to blab about illegal shit in open forums.the federal government can do anything they want. how hard do you think it is for them to get your home address from an email adress?? you have alot to learn my friend.and i read you last post about dbol , so i say again... you have alot to learn.
    =============================

Yah, thanks to these new laws since 9/11 they can come search your house while you're not there and they don't even need a search warrant; all they gotta do is say they thought you had something to do with terrorism . . . and if they "happen" to find something else in the process, well, that's just too tough for you.
    I for one ain't gonna vote for 4 more years of this foolishness . . . yes, I want 'em to get the bad guys, but they can do it without shitting on Constitutional rights . . .
    --Tock

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Serious send it to me first, then I will give it to you when no one is looking and coast is clear.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    This shouldn't even be a question asked. There are plenty of places out there on the net in which one could find the safest tactics to have a package delivered. Read around first.

Sorry bros to even start the topic, I did a search first, it didn't seem very far out of line, considering you have homebrew questions, supplier questions, pin questions....if this is a secret club, I think someone leaked the password.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Sorry bros to even start the topic, I did a search first, it didn't seem very far out of line, considering you have homebrew questions, supplier questions, pin questions....if this is a secret club, I think someone leaked the password.

I know huh. They post about all the shit they cook in THEIR kitchen, but when it comes to asking a question like you did, all of a sudden it is an OPEN forum and watch out.
    I dont think FEDS are gonna take the time to send 2 agents to watch your MAILBOX for 30 consecutive days in HOPES you placed an order.
    They already have enough info from ALL these posts on any of us REGARDLESS of the DISCLAIMER you place in your signature. That signature can be changed ANYTIME and it changes in ALL the posts you type. OH it is just role play, ok I guess we cant search his house cause he is just playing make believe. LOL

bigol'legs is offline Quadzilla
    "AR Lab"..... just look <----- for the busts. lol

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    It's a perfectly legitimate question IMO. I would have it sent to a PO box.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    This forum is just like a bunch of guys sitting around and talking steroid shit, having a few beers, swaping sex stories and jacking off. What is wrong with that. I make up most of this shit I say just to be cool and fit in. lol

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    I can't believe I even read any of this....

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rxarms
    This forum is just like a bunch of guys sitting around and talking steroid shit, having a few beers, swaping sex stories and jacking off. What is wrong with that. I make up most of this shit I say just to be cool and fit in. lol
    1ST I'd like to be the 1st to say i don't beat off to the board! No matter how high my test levels get it wouldn't be here!
    2nd, I understand where the question come from....I think we all were at the same place at one time!
    I'd say this if it's international don't do it! If it's "Hypothetically Speaking" that is, a guy who lives in the lower 48.... just make sure there's no history of problems with the guy. If so it may be flagged, otherwise just be smart.

SID

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, don't worry, it's a legit question. Everyone else needs to relax.

I thought about it, I am going to send it to my buddies house, then call the cops, and when he is being arrested, "I'll be like haha you just got punk'd!"

Thread Information