LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

How much do I need

Of Clomid and Nolva? How much should I get? I did a search already for about 2 hours now and still not sure. I plan on doing Sus at 500mg a week Mon 250mg / Thur 250mg for 10 weeks. And maybe 250mg of qv Enantat a week but not sure. (whatca think bout adding in the Enantat)
    I get the Noladex for if symptoms accure and the Clomid for post cycle, right am I correct? How much of each, I have used gear already but never did the Nolva nor Clomid back when I was young and dumb. Now Im 30 and wanna play it safe.

Would this be good for the Clomid?
    3wks after start
    with day 1 at 300mg
    then 100mg a day for 10 days
    then 50mg for 10 days.

Thanks
    LS1

depdaddy is offline Member
    bro i would use 500mg of enethate instead of Sust...i would use 20mg of nolva every day during cycle..just read a post where dude had lactating nips..better safe then sorry..nolva or femera entire cycle...i would also up that EQ to 4-600mg week

LS1
    Yeah I read that one also.

Any other advice? What about running the clomid is that good enough.
    Anyone

Thanks
    LS1

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    switch your test to enathate and run it at 500mg unless this is your 3rd cycle or higher....how many cycles have you done? if you haven't ever used eq before then run it at 400mg per week for 12 weeks...please fill out your profile so we dont have to post 3-4 times to get the info we need to help you....i run my clomid different from the norm...i start day 1 at 300mg then continue at 150mg for 4 weeks, some people might say thats a waste but that combined with nolvadex at 40mg ed post cycle will help you considerably...good luck bro...Madmax

LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmax
    switch your test to enathate and run it at 500mg unless this is your 3rd cycle or higher....how many cycles have you done? if you haven't ever used eq before then run it at 400mg per week for 12 weeks...please fill out your profile so we dont have to post 3-4 times to get the info we need to help you....i run my clomid different from the norm...i start day 1 at 300mg then continue at 150mg for 4 weeks, some people might say thats a waste but that combined with nolvadex at 40mg ed post cycle will help you considerably...good luck bro...Madmax
    I have'nt done juice in like close to 4 years now I'm getting back on the my horse. So is it like im just starting?? How should I get back on? I was planning on 500mg of Sus, and 250mg of enahate a week or splitting it into 2 cycles just 500mg Sus for ten wks then 500mg of enahate for another ten weeks.
    I alread have 20 amps of Sus and a 10cc botle of enahate(i'd need another if I broke it up into 2 cycles)
    My profile is done and thanks for any other help.

LS1

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    k bro, i know its been 4 years since you've juiced, and i dont know how many you have done previous to that so here it goes, i think youd be better off to sell the sust and buy another 2 bottles of enathate and stretch your cycle to 12 weeks...throw in some eq or deca ....my preference is eq because its more quality muscle and less bloat...

heres another idea, save the sust you have and run it at 750mg per week on your next cycle...my reasoning behind this is because sust needs to be shot at 750mg per week or 250mg eod....if not your levels are uneven most the time...

so heres what i think would be best for this next cycle...

500mg test enathate (1-12)
    400mg eq (1-12)
    50mg ed winstrol (10-15)

im a big fan of running nolvadex my entire cycle reason is you dont get shut down as bad and its protecting you from the gyno...if you need anymore help just pm me bro....Madmax

legend is offline Associate Member
    where does it say eq in your cycle? i see guys telling you to bump the eq to 400-600 but your not running eq.....are you??

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    where does it say eq in your cycle? i see guys telling you to bump the eq to 400-600 but your not running eq.....are you??
    I dont see it either....huh, I need my superman x-ray vision.....LOL

Thread Information