Nixter is offline Associate Member

Less fat on Eq/Winny

Ok, I'm 4 weeks into my Eq/winny cycle. I'm just finishing up a 2 week primer of winny. I'll be off it for 2 weeks then back on for the final 6. I'm gaining some weight but I seem to be gaining a little fat too. Should I be worried about this? I figtured the 2 week teaser of winny would cut me a bit. Should I drop my cals? Should I do some cardio? What do you bro's think?

I guess It's too early to even be seeing the real gains yet. Maybe my increased muscle and some fat has been due to my high cal intake. I've been trying to keep it mostly protein but I guess if my blood levels are just getting to full bore at week 4 then I shouldn't sweat anything yet.

Ok, guess I'm just bouncing my thoughts off you guys!

Nixter.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    It's the extra calories.

Question...where's the test!?

Unfortunately bro anabolics DO NOT burn fat, with the exception of tren and possibly anavar (even thats questionable). Throw some cardio into your training at about 4x s a week. Eat lots of protein and watch your carb intake, especially carbs from sugar.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Cool. I think It's just one of those days where I feel fatter, no biggie. I can't really post my diet per say because I don't have a daily diet routine. I'd get way too bored. Mostly eat lots of protein, 3 shakes a day, turkey, meat sauce with whole wheat pasta, tuna sandwiches, cottage cheese, yoghurt, veggies, high fibre cereal, eggs, bacon.

Thanks,

Nixter.

Thread Information