Thread: HCG mid cycle

Steve is offline Associate Member

HCG mid cycle

Im on week 9 of test enan 750mg/week and deca 300mg/week. I plan to not come off for at least another 6 week. My gonads have shrunk up alot so i was going to use hcg just mid cycle. The hcg i got is 1500IU. Anyone any advice on how much to use and how often?? If i dont take the full 1500iu in one shot how to i split it and keep it for another day?? I dont really want to be injecting it every day though. Also i dont plan on using hcg post cycle, just clomid and nolva. Would this be ok even though i have used it mid cycle?? or would i need post cycle aswell if i use it mid cycle?? thanks

legend is offline Associate Member
    take 500iu every 5 days. once it is mixed it can only be stored in the refrigerator for 30 days. so there really is no saving it for later. i have done it this way several times mid cycle, someone gave me that advice a few years back and it works very well. i actually did 2000, 2000 and then 1000 till complete(i had 10000 iu)you may also notice some incredible pumps for the next two weeks.

thanks. How long should i use it for and will the open amp be ok in the fridge without being covered with anything. and is it ok to inject the hcg straight from the fridge?

if you do 500iu every 5 days it will be done in less then two weeks. are you sure it's only 1500iu? not 15000iu?? it's fine as long as after you mix it, it is kept refigerated.the common dosage is between 2000-5000iu every 5 days for no more then 4 weeks. i say mid cycle 2 weeks is good, it was for me but everyone is different.again, i don't know if 500iu is going to be enough. if you have access to get more , then you should try to get another 1500iu. then do 1000iu, every 5 days. for no more then 2-3 weeks. check the amp again for the iu's.

yes i meant that the strength of the hcg i have is 1500IU but i have 6 of them. I think il go with 1500IU every 5 days. Thanks for your help

yaeh that sounds better. i thought you only had 1 1500 amp. you might not need all 6. like i said 2-3 weeks should do you right. no more then 4 weeks.

Thread Information