katton is offline New Member

Does femara hurt gains?

I've done some research about femara using the search button. All i've found is 1 post that actually talked about the results from using it. IronFist used it in his huge cycle and from what he wrote he thinks femara held back his gains. He did 3+ gram of roids a week and only gained 15lbs. Has anyone here did any cycles with femara in them and gains lots off thier cycle? Just wondering...

katton

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    of course every anti estrogen renders maximum gains, but its worth losing a lil gains and not growing bitch tits.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't use femara as an anti...only to keep water off.

i never felt like running it during cycle had any negative impact on my gains. what i would have gained and lost from water was never there, so it was only quality muscle.

3+ grams a week is insane man...at dosages that high his body could have been oversaturated and not grew to its potential. remember, increasing dosages does not necessarily lead to equivalent mass/strength gains.

what was his cycle like that he was running 3 grams a week anyway? this guy an up an coming pro?

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I have also noticed on myself anything more than 1200mg a week of test is a waste and all i get is huge bloat

Thread Information