Decamagas is offline New Member

Please Help: If you have done Deca and had puffy sore Nipples

Im 2 months outta my 1st cycle and have sore puffy nipples for the past 2 weeks.

I did 200mg/week deca for 8 weeks and 4 weeks of winny every other day..

Now my nipples are freaking me out, wishing I never touched the juice. Was told that at this low dose I would have none, or very little side affects.
    I know I can take some nolvadex or Vitex to help, but truthfully I dont want to mess with my body anymore... so I dont want advice on that.. I have read the posts.
    Here is my question, who here has been in my shoes and waited for there body to stabilize its levels on its own... what will I see, and how long will it take to get rid of this?
    Seriously if you have been here, PLEASE give me your experiences,... I dont wanna hafta use anything else unless its absolutely necessary. I dont have any signs of breast enlargement just the tenderness at this point. This sucks, I guess its a risk I took.

toolman is offline Banned
    Nolva wont help deca induced gyno.

Your problem is you havent been taking anti-e,s. Now that your cycle is over and the juice is out of your system, there is nothing to counteract the high level of estrogen in your system. What you are describing sounds like early symptoms of gyno. If you do not start treating it immediately you will start to feel a lump. When you reach that stage, your fucked and only surgery will help.

It is important you do a search on deca induced gyno to see the best way to treat. Also be prepared to do the clomid as well for pct or you could stay catabolic for some time. Don't be afraid of the anti- es or pct drugs. They are your friend. Good luck!

Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member
    use
    novaldex
    proviron

and i think you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Nolva wont help deca induced gyno.

Your problem is you havent been taking anti-e,s. Now that your cycle is over and the juice is out of your system, there is nothing to counteract the high level of estrogen in your system. What you are describing sounds like early symptoms of gyno. If you do not start treating it immediately you will start to feel a lump. When you reach that stage, your fucked and only surgery will help.

It is important you do a search on deca induced gyno to see the best way to treat. Also be prepared to do the clomid as well for pct or you could stay catabolic for some time. Don't be afraid of the anti- es or pct drugs. They are your friend. Good luck!

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_bofia
    use
    novaldex
    proviron

and i think you will be fine

Nolvadex for one doesn't do anything from gyno caused by Deca ..the anti-e used should have been bromo...and also this should have been done during first signs of itching or swelling of the nipples.

I have heard of yohimburn cream reducing soreness/puffiness around the nipples, rather there is any truth to it or not I am not certain, however if your signs are just starting, try some bromo, Nolva will do nothing for you.

Decamagas is offline New Member
    So this isnt something that is gonna take care of itself?? Its strange my friend did the same cycle with me and has no symptoms....

[B]Does everyone agree that I should get on the bromo or should I do Clomid?? [/B]

I never thought I could get gyno of one small cycle of deca .. damn this is worrying me.

Please leave some feedback.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Decamagas
    So this isnt something that is gonna take care of itself?? Its strange my friend did the same cycle with me and has no symptoms....

Does everyone agree that I should get on the bromo?? I never thought I could get gyno of one small cycle of deca .. damn this is worrying me.

Please leave some feedback.
    YES....bro get the bromo, the symtoms are still young. If you wait your going to be FUCKED...listen to what these people are telling you and get on some anti progesterones (bromocriptine) now....

Thread Information