John S is offline New Member

First cycle need info from the experts

ok im starting my cycle very soon, my main concern is to lose about 30 pounds of fat and pack on some muscle, as of right now i have Deca 10 ml 200mg, and winny 30ml 50mg to start,what would be the best doages, and is there anything else i should throw in there, which is the best anti e's to get and are they easily accessible, my supplier has never used any, is there any proven combo people have used for dropping a signinficant amount of wieght and putting on noticeable muscle, i am 5"8' 200 pounds, i am pretty chubby but have a decent amount of muscle left over from when i use to train pretty hard, if you have any workout/diet plans for me let me know and any other info would be great

thanks in advance
    John
    Last edited by John S; 08-31-2003 at 04:48 PM.

John S is offline New Member
    i guess i should rephrase my question slighty, the fat i know i can lose by dieting and exercising, i want to keep the muscle i have and build more while dieting, my concern was keeping what i have during a strict diet, i have read and understand that AS will NOT help me lose fat thats why i was asking about dieting and training in this thread and what has worked for people, i realize i am a newbie and i have spent countless hours searching and learning amazing amounts of info before i posted, i was just asking what i couldnt find

John

Thread Information