MK2
    MK2 is offline New Member

boxers first cycle

I have been doing some research for my first cycle and i think I am gonna go with a deca durabolin /winstrol stack. I am not a pro fighter but I do a bit of boxing/kickboxing. I dont wanna get HUGE but I do wanna get a little bigger and harder. I currently lift weights 30 minutes a day 4 days a week and have kinda hit a dead in in my growth. I train boxing cardio 45 minutes a day 4 to 5 days a week. I am 5'7" and weigh 160-165. I'm a pretty small dude and would like to get a muscled up look that will stay with me. Any advice would be much appreciated.

vivid is offline New Member
    if you are dead set on doing your first cycle research cycles with just a base test and deca that would be a good start

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    How long have you been training? Try adjusting your diet some.

Anyhow, you could replace the deca for test and run test/winny.

MK2

boxers first cycle

SO the deca winstrol combo is not a good move? From what I read it seems to be a good combo. Sorry...what is "test"

MK2
    By the way I have been training with weights for about 3 years...boxing 1 year

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    "Test" is any kind of testosterone . I think they're referring to it as not being a great stack for a novice user. Also you'll notice that most people prefer not to do deca without test. Test amount is always higher than the deca. 500mg test/wk 400mg deca/wk. I also go to the boxing gym 5 days a week but for 2 hours a day. I can say that before starting you need to make sure you have EVERYTHING. Here's my first stack and think that it would be a great one for you as a beginner.:
    Even if you take the dbols out of the equation it's still a good stack

Dianabol 25mg/day
    wks 1-5
    Equipose 400mg/wk.
    wks 1-12
    Omnadren 250: 500mg/wk
    wks 1-12
    liquarim: .25 - .50mg/day
    wks 1-14
    clomid: day 1 - 300mg
    day 2-11 - 100mg
    day 12-21 - 50mg

The clomid starts 2 weeks after last test shot. I also had winny the last six weeks but I don't think you'll need it. I'm not saying to do this cycle just that this was my first one. I started at about 160lbs and I'm 5'11" three mos. after the cycle I was still a solid 184. Like I said though, you need to make sure you have EVERYTHING including some Nolvadex on hand incase of gyno symptoms. I would even say a test only cycle would be fine for you. I loved the omnadren. Solid lean muscle.

MK2
    Thanks for the info. You mentioned 5 different products...I thought for the first time I might just wanna try 1 or 2 on a 6 to 8 week cycle.
    Any other suggestions out there?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MK2
    I have been doing some research for my first cycle and i think I am gonna go with a deca durabolin/winstrol stack. I am not a pro fighter but I do a bit of boxing/kickboxing. I dont wanna get HUGE but I do wanna get a little bigger and harder. I currently lift weights 30 minutes a day 4 days a week and have kinda hit a dead in in my growth. I train boxing cardio 45 minutes a day 4 to 5 days a week. I am 5'7" and weigh 160-165. I'm a pretty small dude and would like to get a muscled up look that will stay with me. Any advice would be much appreciated.
    I wouldn't go with deca if you want to run a short cycle, I just explained that in this thread

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=63609

The way I understand your goals - test with some winny might be a good combination.

(If I were you I'd run Test E/ EQ (instead of deca)/ Winny and would extend it to 10 weeks)

IMO

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    I did mention five but if you do some reading you will find out that the clomid is a MUST! For me the liquarim and nolvadex were also a must. Do some searches on the board here for TEST only cycle and see what you think. I think you'll find that majority say that 6-8 wks on test or deca is worthless and should be taken for atleast 10 wks. I would say fina but they say it's not for beginners. If you wanna go two compounds go Omnadren and Eq. BUT like I said the clomid, arimidex and nolvadex are a "must have on hand" I would say use the search button and do ALOT of reading.

MK2
    Hey guys I have been doin some reading on test and it seems to be that it is mainly a mass builder with some nasty side effects and a lot of water rentention. I box so I cant balloon up I want lean hard quality muscle that I will be able to maintain. Rookiejay you mentioned a test e/eq/winny/clomid stack....would this benefit me if I removed the test?
    Should I just go with the "basic" dosages?
    Eq and winny seem to be the way to go for me as I am not a competing bodybuilder and dont wanna be too big. I am still researching so any advice is very helpful. I thought doin a cycle would be a lot easier...I feel like you gotta be a pharmacist to figure it out. I guess it is all just so new to me I am a little overwhelmed. Any other suggestions?

Thread Information