newbie4gains is offline New Member

newbie questions and concerns

I have a couple questions and concerns about anabolic use. I've been lifting weights for about 8 years now. I'm currently 22 years old and I feel as though I've reached my plateau. Whether it's from eating or lifting habits. Anyway I've decided to try something different, anabolic use. Well I have a couple questions. My friend recommends me taking testosterone cypionate , which he will be providing me. He recommends I only take 200mg a week for less "side effects". I've done some research and find his advice not to be to bad. I guess what I have serious questions about is in regards to injection. I'm aware of the proper place to inject in the butt, but I'm worried about hitting that nerve. Anabolic review was probably the best website I've came across for injection info. Does anyone else know of any other places or any injection tips.

Also I was wondering about acne. I'm not prone to acne just get the occasional zit on the shoulders. I've heard that this will probably cause oily skin and acne breakouts. Is this accurate?... any feed back on anyone in a similar situation as me would be GREATLY appreciated. Ladies don't like zits ; )

Profile:
    Male
    22 years old
    195lbs
    8% body fat

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie4gains
    I have a couple questions and concerns about anabolic use. I've been lifting weights for about 8 years now. I'm currently 22 years old and I feel as though I've reached my plateau. Whether it's from eating or lifting habits. Anyway I've decided to try something different, anabolic use. Well I have a couple questions. My friend recommends me taking testosterone cypionate , which he will be providing me. He recommends I only take 200mg a week for less "side effects". I've done some research and find his advice not to be to bad. I guess what I have serious questions about is in regards to injection. I'm aware of the proper place to inject in the butt, but I'm worried about hitting that nerve. Anabolic review was probably the best website I've came across for injection info. Does anyone else know of any other places or any injection tips.

Also I was wondering about acne. I'm not prone to acne just get the occasional zit on the shoulders. I've heard that this will probably cause oily skin and acne breakouts. Is this accurate?... any feed back on anyone in a similar situation as me would be GREATLY appreciated. Ladies don't like zits ; )

Profile:
    Male
    22 years old
    195lbs
    8% body fat

here's injection info
    http://www.spotinjections.com/index2.htm

You will find the answers to the rest of your questions here:

http://anabolicreview.com/intro.php

Good luck

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes visit Spotinjections.com for sure. Also IMO the sides from 500mg of test are not noticeably greater than 200. However the muscle gained from 400-500mg is considerately more. Have you and your friend talked about post cycle clomid therapy?

Also @ 200mg I doubt anti- estrogens are necessary but you never can be too safe.

Thanks for the quick replies!!!

We have talked about clomid and he did recommend me taking it. With the butt injection it appears from the websites as long as u inject in general area you will be "ok". Haven't really seen any websites that show where that nerve runs.

Still would love to hear some feedback about the possibility of acne.

Sorry about questions... but don't really have anyone else to ask!

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie4gains
    Thanks for the quick replies!!!

We have talked about clomid and he did recommend me taking it. With the butt injection it appears from the websites as long as u inject in general area you will be "ok". Haven't really seen any websites that show where that nerve runs.

Still would love to hear some feedback about the possibility of acne.

Sorry about questions... but don't really have anyone else to ask!
    Honestly, check it out

http://anabolicreview.com/intro.php

Go to drug profile - they talk about acne and how to fight it there.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I usually get acne post cycle while I'm on clomid. At that dose I don't know if you get any. You'll be luck if you get anything at all really. Just keep you skin clean and use OTC anti acne crap.

I was wondering if anyone knows of any injection videos available on the internet. Still a little nervous about injecting for the first time.

thanks all

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    If your really worried about the injection have one of your buddies who uses gear do it for you. As for the acne, if you start to breakout just had to the dermatologist, he'll more than likely give you an antibiotic without questioning how you got the acne. Good Luck.

Thread Information