somedude247 is offline Member

Novaldex Question....

Next week I will be starting a new cycle consisting of:

Finaplix Gold (Valopharm 100 Mg) 2 CC - Mon, Thurs ( 4 CC weekly total)
    Test Enathate (Valo 400 Mg strength) 1 CC - Sat

These 2 for approx 10 weeks....At around week 8...i will add winnie

Winstrol V (upjohn 50 Mg ) 1 CC EOD

My question is....I'm gonna get my hands on some Novaldex...but when should I take it? A couple people said to only take it if I feel A "tingle" in my chest (gyno). Some others have advised to take it a couple weeks into my cycle and keep on it daily......What do u guys think of this.....???
    Also....what do u think of my cycle as written above...Improvements necessary, or is it good? Any help on these 2 questions would be greatly appreciated.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Hi bro, I am a newbie too, so my info may be lacking, but I have the basics. On the Nolva, I would run it straight thru, better to lose some water gains than it is to get boobies. Also, I would split the test up, IMO.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    If I don't have arimidex I run my nolva through the entire cycle.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run the Fina at 50mg or 75mg ED. If you don't want the daily injections then Fina at 100mg EOD.

With the Enan..... Is this the first time using test in a cycle? If so what were the dosages? If you ran it at 400mg a week last time u would want to bump it to 500mg and I would inject it 2x a week ex. 250mg M and 250mg Thurs.

Like G Chils I like running anti-e's the entire cycle and through PCT. So I would run the Nolva 20mg ED untill PCT is over.

If you get progestrogen related gyno from the fina you will need bromo, pergolide, or whatever you can get ....... to help with that type of gyno. So I would have these on hand also.

somedude247 is offline Member
    Thanxs for the info guys.....Yes Mudman...this is my first time using Test Enathate, So I though 400 MG per week would be suffice. But next time I will do 500 MG. By the way.... what does PCT mean? I'm still gettin used to all the "terms" on this site...

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Post Cycle Therepy

Thread Information