Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724

    MudMan's Next Cycle

    Here's my next cycle. This will be my second. I did want to run EQ in it but it will be too expensive.

    New Cycle: (Oct. 1, 2003)
    Week 1 - 12 Enan (Shering) @ 500mg a wk
    Week 7 - 14 Fina (MudMan) @ 75mg ED
    Week 1 - 14 Provarion @ 25mg ED (Should I bump this to 50mg ED?)
    3 days after last Fina injection Nolva/Clomid for PCT for 4 weeks
    I will have Nolva, Pergolide on hand and vit b6

    Last Cycle:
    Week 1 - 10 400mg Cyp
    Week 8 - 13 50mg Winny ED
    Week 1 - End of PCT 20mg Nolva ED
    I gained over 25lbs on this cycle and keep over 10lbs and my bf droped. I was pleased with the results.

    Any thoughts, change anything? Should I use the Nolva in my cycle or will the Provarion be enough to help with gyno/edema caused by test?
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 09-01-2003 at 10:07 PM.

  2. #2
    xxxl83 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    long island new york
    Posts
    1,355
    Looks good, I 'd just add some prop or d'bol wks 1-4 to "kick start" the cycle. Or maybe even frontload the enanthate .

    xxxl83

  3. #3
    Breetai's Avatar
    Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    229
    looks like a good cycle.. keep the proviron at 25mg/ed anf if u are trying to avoid some of the water retension just bump it to 50mg/ed and throw in some nolva.

  4. #4
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Thanks for the responces on this cycle.

    xxxl83 - I would run the d-bols to kick start but I never used Enan before so I want to see how long it will be before I start seeing results from it. Next cycle I will though. Good suggestion.

    Breetai - I want to use the Provarion as a anti-e but also to help harden me up more on this cycle with the Fina. I want to see lower single didget bf%. Like around 6 or 7. Right now I hover at the high 9's to low 10's depending on my what I eat on the weekends. I guess I might need to bump the Provarion to 50mg ED.

  5. #5
    Breetai's Avatar
    Breetai is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    229
    good luck with your cycle bro.. keep us updated hows it going

  6. #6
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by Breetai
    good luck with your cycle bro.. keep us updated hows it going
    Thanks.... I will.

  7. #7
    symatech's Avatar
    symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    not where I want to be
    Posts
    7,546
    Yeah EQ is expensive, but it would be nice in that cycle. Looks good bro, whats your diet look like?

  8. #8
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Yeah EQ is expensive, but it would be nice in that cycle. Looks good bro, whats your diet look like?
    Yeah your right..... right now the EQ would cost me a lot more than what I'm running the cycle for now.

    My diet is very clean. Here's what it will look like while I'm running the cycle. It's the same diet I used fpr last cycle.

    Meal 1:
    10 egg whites
    1 cup of oatmeal
    5 pc of Turkey bacon
    1 tblspn flax seed oil
    18oz Water
    1 cup of coffee

    Meal 2
    32g of Protein powder
    1 cup Cottage Cheese
    18oz Water

    Meal 3
    2 to 3 pc of Chicken breast, or 2 to 3 pc of Turkey, 3/4 lb of 97% lean ground meat, or 2 tunna steaks
    1 large Yam
    1 salad
    18oz Water

    Meal 4
    2 Chicken breasts
    1 cup of oatmeal
    18oz Water

    Meal 5 (post workout)
    32g of protein w/ 6 dates
    9oz Water

    Meal 6
    8 egg whites w/ salsa
    1 small pc of chicken
    2 to 3 tablspn of Nat. Peanut butter
    5pc of turkey bacon
    1 Apple or 1 cup of Apple Sauce
    18oz Water

    Meal 7
    1 tablespn of Nat Peanut butter
    32g of protein powder
    18oz Water

    Around 2 or 3 AM
    32g of Protein w/ flax

  9. #9
    ripsid's Avatar
    ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    South Jersey and HATING I
    Posts
    1,844
    What up Mud! I've been front loading my test @ 800 for 1st 2 weeks and just started week 3 at 600 for the next 3 weeks then I'll run the remainder of the cycle at 400. I'm just in week 3 so hopefully next week I'll start feeling it! PLEASE!

    Oh, did you goto the Sex Pistols 2 weeks ago? I was going to go, but I had to go to South America again!(fuckers)

    SID

  10. #10
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Quote Originally Posted by ripsid
    What up Mud! I've been front loading my test @ 800 for 1st 2 weeks and just started week 3 at 600 for the next 3 weeks then I'll run the remainder of the cycle at 400. I'm just in week 3 so hopefully next week I'll start feeling it! PLEASE!

    Oh, did you goto the Sex Pistols 2 weeks ago? I was going to go, but I had to go to South America again!(fuckers)

    SID
    Hey SID..... Nothin' much just trying to get this cycle all together. I should have everything in and made by the end of next week. I want to start it Oct 1st so I have plenty of time.

    Nope didn't get a chance to go. I was all concert out. Went to Ozzfest and then saw Manson at the Electric Factory the next night. He put on a great fucking show. This Sunday comming up I'm see Spine Shank and Ill Nino at the TLA. My girl wants to come so i got her a ticket... she's in for a rude awaking.... she listens to dance music, oldies and Barry Manalo (sp)

  11. #11
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    Bump

  12. #12
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Yeah your right..... right now the EQ would cost me a lot more than what I'm running the cycle for now.

    My diet is very clean. Here's what it will look like while I'm running the cycle. It's the same diet I used fpr last cycle.

    Meal 1:
    10 egg whites
    1 cup of oatmeal
    5 pc of Turkey bacon
    1 tblspn flax seed oil
    18oz Water
    1 cup of coffee

    Meal 2
    32g of Protein powder
    1 cup Cottage Cheese
    18oz Water

    Meal 3
    2 to 3 pc of Chicken breast, or 2 to 3 pc of Turkey, 3/4 lb of 97% lean ground meat, or 2 tunna steaks
    1 large Yam
    1 salad
    18oz Water

    Meal 4
    2 Chicken breasts
    1 cup of oatmeal
    18oz Water

    Meal 5 (post workout)
    32g of protein w/ 6 dates
    9oz Water

    Meal 6
    8 egg whites w/ salsa
    1 small pc of chicken
    2 to 3 tablspn of Nat. Peanut butter
    5pc of turkey bacon
    1 Apple or 1 cup of Apple Sauce
    18oz Water

    Meal 7
    1 tablespn of Nat Peanut butter
    32g of protein powder
    18oz Water

    Around 2 or 3 AM
    32g of Protein w/ flax

    This is an example of someone who has their diet on point! Mudman with your cycle well planned out and your nutrition like it should be, your going to see nothing but great results...best of luck bro

  13. #13
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    BUMP-

    Just to see if I will be running the Provarion corectly for this cycle.

  14. #14
    TheMudMan's Avatar
    TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    10,724
    One more time

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •