jakuja is offline Junior Member

Question Help with my hCG

Hey all, as of tomorrow im shooting week 9 of a 10 week cycle of test Enantat.

Shoul di begin hCG tomorrow? I have 6 vials of 5,000i.u. and was thinking about mixing them and injecting into a vial i have thats sterile and then every day taking 0.10ml of the 1 ml solutiion,...so 500i.u. per day.

Does that sound good?

How long should i keep up the hcg?

Does it mater night or morning injections or its the same?

Thanx alot guys!

legend is offline Associate Member
    first off don't mix more then you need. once it is mixed it has to be kept refrigerated. and it is usually only good for 30 days in the fridge. and secondly, 500iu is not enough. is this mid cycle for you or post cycle? PM me and i'll talk to you about it.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hi jakuja,

The consensus from what I've read is that you don't need HCG unless you're getting testicular shrinkage and that it's best to use it sparingly, like 500iu/day for two days/week. I used it on my cycle and it worked well but I didn't start til mid-cycle and I did it ten days then to get back to normal size at 500iu/day. I wish I'd done the 2-day method all along since I started shrinking as early as week 3. For the rest of my cycle I did it a couple times a week, then 5 days at the end of the cycle -I went through three sets of the 5000iu Pregnyl in the process. I don't think I could have completed the cycle without the stuff because my balls were killing me and the HCG got them fine almost immediately.

There's more detailed injection and mixing info at http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=56359

I hope that's helpful. You can PM me too, if you want more info.

Thread Information