GirlieMan is offline New Member

What is goin on with Steroidology and elitefitness? They are not working?

All the wbsites on forum discussion on gearare being shut down. First, fitnessboard.com, now steroidology.com, and possibly elitefitness.com, it seems like all the boards are being closed, then where will we go for information?

misterjuiceman is offline New Member
    ...hummm I guess here would be one of them....

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    *prays*

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    btw.. no offence meant bro, but it kinda seems that your question seems to doubt the ability of AR to give you quality info. that may be just my way of interpretation though

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    You are where you need to go for information. AR!

But in answer to your questions. It looks like EliteFitness's server is down. Steroidology has their board closed, probably because they need to update their message board (they are running an older version of vbulletin). Fitness board was closed a long time ago because Bart probably didn't want to deal with it anymore. He owns anabolics.com and several other websites that take up a lot of time, so I am sure he did it to focus on his other websites.

GirlieMan is offline New Member
    Jason are you a Physical Therapist? I see the PT by Jason, so i assumed it!

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlieMan
    Funny you should mention that. I was just thinking the same thing. I got a buddy that works in a physical therapy dept. and he always calls it PT for short.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Whats up with ANABOLEX.COM, I tried to registrar there. I went through there entire process, they said Im up for moderator review and they would email me when I got excepted...that waz YESTERDAY!!!! Man, thank god for AR. Does anyone know whats up with this board?...I think I seen PaPaPuMp over there to..........

Quote Originally Posted by GirlieMan
    Interesting question. I get asked this a lot, so I will explain.

I started off as a Personal Trainer when I was in college so it stood for Personal Training by Jason (PTbyJason) then I got accepted into physical therapy school (Physical Therapy by Jason) but then I dropped out of it because it wasn't what I thought it would be. I did personal training again for a year (back to Personal Training by Jason) and just recently I quit that to work full time for AR. Now I have used the name for so long that I don't want to change it because it is unique. LOL That's the story and I'm sticking to it.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    And all this time I was thinking Pretty Boy Jason

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I FUC*ING hate elitefitness. Everyone there is nothing but a bunch of high strung too good jackass's. You ask them a questions and they're like, "How about you research it at the top" god that kills me. AR is the way to go no freakin doubt.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Interesting question. I get asked this a lot, so I will explain.

I started off as a Personal Trainer when I was in college so it stood for Personal Training by Jason (PTbyJason) then I got accepted into physical therapy school (Physical Therapy by Jason) but then I dropped out of it because it wasn't what I thought it would be. I did personal training again for a year (back to Personal Training by Jason) and just recently I quit that to work full time for AR. Now I have used the name for so long that I don't want to change it because it is unique. LOL That's the story and I'm sticking to it.
    Wow....Did you just say that you are now solely working fulltime for AR!!!

That is one sweet deal. if it means that you get to hang out online all day, and get paid! With of course the mandatory background work associated with the site!

L8

Quote Originally Posted by BlocRoc
    Wow....Did you just say that you are now solely working fulltime for AR!!!

That is one sweet deal. if it means that you get to hang out online all day, and get paid! With of course the mandatory background work associated with the site!

L8
    LMAO, bro I only wishes it was half as easy as it sounds. What most people don't know is that we run and are currently developing many websites. My biggest job is www.allsportsnutriiton.com I am involved in every step of the process from making sure the server is running correctly (it's been a nightmare the last week), to making sure that the products have descriptions on them, to making sure the pictures of the products look good, to taking the orders via phone, to answering questions about products, to helping with the shipping process, etc.... And when I am not doing that I am helping collect information for the websites we are currently working on as well as researching search engine optimization for our current websites. In the future when we hire more employees and I can move to a plush office and distribute some of my current work to other employees, it will be nice. In the meantime, I am working my ass off to make sure this company continues to grow and keep the high standards that we first established.

But I do enjoy my job for one reason. I feel like I make a difference in people's lives and help them almost every day. It makes it all worthwhile.

Thread Information