gino_slayer is offline Associate Member

should i use l-dex

of a cycle consisting of sust 750/w, deca 400/w and d-bol 40mg/d for 4 weeks, should i use l-dex starting day 1 or wait to see if i get bad water retention and other stuff.

also, does l-dex hinder some of your gains like nolva does. I know l-dex is an anti-aromitaze and nolva blocks the receptors but i heard nolva hinders gains somewhat and i was wondering if l-dex has the same influence.

thnx

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I love L-DEX...I ran it from day 1 on my Test/EQ cycle and man the bloat was way down for me...did it hinder gains...nope..just a little water retention..I gained about 50lbs. on bench...I already have more liquidex for my next cycle...I would still have nolva on hand just incase gyno pops up...they say that nolva in higher doses hinders some gains but I dont know from experience...But I bump it for more info for ya!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    IMO yes you should use some sort of anti-e with a test dose as high as 750mg/wk. Liquidex at .5/ed should be fine.

As far as enti-e's hindering gains I think that it's blown way out of proportion. The loss isn't even noticable in my experience. IMO most people just account not holding water as a loss of gains. Anyway the pro's out weigh the con's.

just my .02

xxxl83

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i agree run it from day 1.

TheJuicer is offline Member
    I run my first cycle of Sust250 without anti-e's and gained 20lbs...7lbs. was water that I lost a month later..I gained about 15lbs. off of this last cycle and I think very little is water weight...I dont feel soooo much like a fat boy!

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Or even start dex a week prior to your cycle.

gino_slayer is offline Associate Member
    k thnx guys... now time to find of where to order some considering my source doesnt have it

Thread Information