n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member

A teen juicer's agony

This poerm by MadMax woken me quite abit ...
    Meaningful to all teen bodybuilders, please read!

A little about myself:
    Im at 19 years of age, much convinced that i was born with retarded genes, trained since 16, tried weight gainers(Twinlab Gainers 3000) initially, stuffed myself with the recommended serving(if only you understood the agony ), gained from 123lbs to 150lbs after deduction of the lbs i lost after stopping. Visible mass did up by a little but strength gains were pathetic.

My first cycle consists of thai pinks dbol (tapering up & down to/from 50mg for 1-10 wks) & deca (5-10 wks), ran only 10 tabs of clomid & 15,000IU of HCG over 3 days(i was pretty fucked as i trusted the advice of this guy whom i respected).

My second cycle was more well planned with 25mg of thai pinks dbol ed and 500mg sustanon a week. This was only ran for 5 weeks, than i decided to stop, currently into pct with the classic clomid cycle(300/100/50). Almost 3 weeks had past and i've not dropped a lb nor has my strength declined. Is this an abnormal symptom?

My concern is will i ever regain my natural test levels/develop naturally if i stay natural till 25? How do i overcome the psychological barrier due to my poor genetics?

I'll be uploading my pics when i was 120lbs and my current pic at 177lbs real soon.

All critiques and commens much appreciated

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I feel pretty sure if you have only done them 2 cycles that your test levels should be fine by now.

No flame intended bro, but it does not appear that too much research was done on either cycle.

under NO circumstance should you run any 17aa steroid 10 weeks such as you did your d-bol, and for your second cycle you should not do test for 5 weeks, it takes 3-5 weeks before you even start seeing results from test. AAS is not a game bro. Do not trust somebodies opinion when it comes to harming your body. Do research and learn the right way to do it.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    This poerm by MadMax woken me quite abit ...
    Meaningful to all teen bodybuilders, please read!

My concern is will i ever regain my natural test levels/develop naturally if i stay natural till 25? How do i overcome the psychological barrier due to my poor genetics?

All critiques and commens much appreciated
    I'm sure your natural test levels will return to normal in time, if your worried about it go see a doc. You will be able to gain naturally again, but your gains will come much harder which isn't totally a bad thing. If you have a psychological barrier then my advice is to not stress about it, there are very few people who are totally happy with there bodies. How can you think your genetics are poor, its just who you are and you can build the body you want with the right training and diet. It may take longer for you but thats something you can be proud of when you get there. Nothing come easy for anyone, even those people you think have GREAT genetics have to bust there ass to stay in shape and look the way they do. When you walk into the gym put your ego at the door, your there to lift for yourself not to worry about what other people think of your genetics. Good luck.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Ur young and with time u will get bigger, just have to be patient, and as time goes on you will see gradual results, FUCK the psychological barrier, will power and determanation will surpass ur expectations.....

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    I feel pretty sure if you have only done them 2 cycles that your test levels should be fine by now.

No flame intended bro, but it does not appear that too much research was done on either cycle.
    I realised only after getting to know AR. In my country, bodybuilding is a miserably neglected sport with only a handful of juicers, so there ain't anyone to turn to.

As regards to the 2nd cycle, i had definitely misinterpreted the educational threads i guessed. In the clomid section it was mentioned that, in my case, one should run clomid 3 weeks after a sustanon injection, so i followed blindly not taking into consideration the time lapse taken for the sust to kick in.

Now that i've learnt more about AS cycling, you bet i'll approach a cycle with care in future.

I was thinking of doing this one 12 weeks cycle soon but is now hesitating. What do you think of the following?

Dbol 25mg ED Wks 1-6
    Test E 400mg/wk Wks 1-6
    Winstrol 50mg/every 2 days Wks 7-12
    PCT - Clomid 300/100/50

Quote Originally Posted by tmeoe
    Nothing come easy for anyone, even those people you think have GREAT genetics have to bust there ass to stay in shape and look the way they do. When you walk into the gym put your ego at the door, your there to lift for yourself not to worry about what other people think of your genetics. Good luck.
    Thanks bro, i totally agree with you. I guess my ego's getting out of hand, i guess thats the largest barrier to most teen juicers out there too.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Run the test 1-10.

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    Run the test 1-10.
    Pardon my ignorance, but from what i've read here it says that the test starts to kick in after 3-5 weeks generally. So im having this assumption that if i use on week 10, it'll start to kick in only at least on wk 13, which by than i'll be starting my first dose of clomid.

Is it supposed to work this way?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Wow, good luck. I have a story for ya...I went from 6ft, 150 pounds the summer of last year to 6ft, 192 pounds this summer. One year of hard work and didication can get you there....Good luck bro....Oh here is the thread about me...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=62744
    Last edited by talon; 08-29-2003 at 01:23 PM.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Enanthate kicks in by week 2 or 3. Start clomid 2 weeks after your last shot.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I was in your situation once. I graduated high school at 5'9 and 130 lbs. I dealt with it a little differently than you. The next two years, i ate 3-5 meals a day EVERY DAY and lifted 5 days a week. I'm currently up to 157, and <7% BF. You made a big mistake by taking AS so young, there are dozens of posts here about test levels being messed up for life after starting young. No matter how bad your genetics are, you can make gains if you eat and lift. Trust me about this, my metabolism is so fast that at 157 my maintainance cals are around 4000 a day. That's not even for gaining. Plus, you really could have done a lot of damage to your body taking a A17 alkylated steroid for 10 weeks like that, especially at a dose as high as 50 mg a day.

It's too late to change the past, but you can rectify your mistakes by learning everything you can about AS before you dabble into them again. Use the search button. Go through all of the drug profile pages, the sample stacks, read some posts by experienced users.

By the way, welcome to the boards. Good luck with your test levels.
    And remember that the most important organ for your training isn't your muscles, it's your brain.
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 08-29-2003 at 01:44 PM.

Pardon my ignorance, but from what i've read here it says that the test starts to kick in after 3-5 weeks generally. So im having this assumption that if i use on week 10, it'll start to kick in only at least on wk 13, which by than i'll be starting my first dose of clomid.

Is it supposed to work this way?
    Bro...he doesnt mean start Test on week 10, he means run Test for 10 weeks =\

Bro...he doesnt mean start Test on week 10, he means run Test for 10 weeks =\
    yea i understood that. hmm... meaning 400mg per week for 10 weeks? my question was with regards to using the test e up till week 10. so 400mg on week 10, kicks in on week 12 or 13, wouldn't it be clashing with my pct? is it supposed to work this way?

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...934#post583934

These are my current pics, taken just 2 weeks ago at my virgin competition

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Wow, good luck. I have a story for ya...I went from 6ft, 150 pounds the summer of last year to 6ft, 192 pounds this summer. One year of hard work and didication can get you there....Good luck bro....Oh here is the thread about me...

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=62744
    Bro, you have a width that i'll die for. Keep growing!

Thanks man for the positivity and the comments...hey man can you post pics? I might be able to help more...Im a pt and I assess people all day, it will give something to work with and help you...good luck....
    OH SHIT NEVERMIND, next time Ill look up ha ha ha ha h

Bro awesome physique. You sound like your letting a low self-esteem get to ya or something. You have a near perfect package. My assessment would be to work on the neck and traps. You would be surprised at how a thickened neck would blow you entire physique up. Damn bro, keep up the good work, you looking awesome. Oh by the way, we need to get together on you diet sometime. Yes, nutrition, exercise science, and bio. movement is my specialty, but I need a little help with "cut" diet. Lookin good.
    Last edited by talon; 08-29-2003 at 02:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    I was in your situation once. I graduated high school at 5'9 and 130 lbs. I dealt with it a little differently than you. The next two years, i ate 3-5 meals a day EVERY DAY and lifted 5 days a week. I'm currently up to 157, and <7% BF. You made a big mistake by taking AS so young, there are dozens of posts here about test levels being messed up for life after starting young. No matter how bad your genetics are, you can make gains if you eat and lift. Trust me about this, my metabolism is so fast that at 157 my maintainance cals are around 4000 a day. That's not even for gaining. Plus, you really could have done a lot of damage to your body taking a A17 alkylated steroid for 10 weeks like that, especially at a dose as high as 50 mg a day.

It's too late to change the past, but you can rectify your mistakes by learning everything you can about AS before you dabble into them again. Use the search button. Go through all of the drug profile pages, the sample stacks, read some posts by experienced users.

By the way, welcome to the boards. Good luck with your test levels.
    And remember that the most important organ for your training isn't your muscles, it's your brain.
    And HEART...ahhh now dont go and get sentimental on me or anything....LOL

yea i understood that. hmm... meaning 400mg per week for 10 weeks? my question was with regards to using the test e up till week 10. so 400mg on week 10, kicks in on week 12 or 13, wouldn't it be clashing with my pct? is it supposed to work this way?

The test E that is put in your body will stay in your system for longer than 2 or 3 weeks if you were doing something such as a drug test, but as far as your levels being peaked, 2 weeks after you take your last injection you should then start your PCT.

And btw Talon,
    Great gains bro especially natural, I am a hardgainer myself and know exactly how hard it is to gain weight naturally. I had a pic of myself on here a year or so ago and noticed it was gone today, but here is a link

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/abercrombie_pimp21

And HEART...ahhh now dont go and get sentimental on me or anything....LOL

And btw Talon,
    Great gains bro especially natural, I am a hardgainer myself and know exactly how hard it is to gain weight naturally. I had a pic of myself on here a year or so ago and noticed it was gone today, but here is a link

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/abercrombie_pimp21
    OMFG, i would have taken at least 2 years to achieve what you had. Now thats a source of motivation for me training natural

OMFG, i would have taken at least 2 years to achieve what you had. Now thats a source of motivation for me training natural
    Well thank you bro,
    Those that have been around for a while know I have been through hell to achieve what I do have. I have had 2 cortisone shots and one surgery on my right shoulder, lost a ton of weight, started back...gained it back, then the doc thinks I have a hernia..so ya know, didnt lift, lost weight, but I am back and in better shape than I have ever been health wise

DEMENTED...Awesome transformation bro....you should post on this sight, for some of these newbies that wanna jump right into a cycle...cause thats true motivation to go natural...keep it up man.....

DEMENTED...Awesome transformation bro....you should post on this sight, for some of these newbies that wanna jump right into a cycle...cause thats true motivation to go natural...keep it up man.....
    Thanks Talon,
    I posted alot a few years back bro, answering hundreds of steroid questions and helping out. I am not natural now, I have done a few cycles in my time since then, but in them pics it was purely anything you could buy OTC.

Again thanks for the compliments fellas

yea.. i'm pretty sure it would be a hell lot of motivation for all teen bodybuilders to train naturally if you posted your painful experiences along with your progress. soon the users asking questions on how to use aas would be halved and a new room would be catered to those who wants to train naturally. a good suggestion would be "reformative training centre"

yea.. i'm pretty sure it would be a hell lot of motivation for all teen bodybuilders to train naturally if you posted your painful experiences along with your progress. soon the users asking questions on how to use aas would be halved and a new room would be catered to those who wants to train naturally. a good suggestion would be "reformative training centre"

LOL..thanks alot man. I am always willing to help out anyone in any way I can, just as a lot of people on this board have helped me out on my way. I never turn to anyone I lift with for advice I ALWAYS turn here, matter of fact I get picked on for that..haha, anyway this board is filled with the most knowledged people on just about any subject from any standpoint being personal experience, scientific facts, medical studies, etc..there is always someone here to help.

Great job AR

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't be too worried i doubt that little bit of use would even have any type on long term effect

LOL..thanks alot man. I am always willing to help out anyone in any way I can, just as a lot of people on this board have helped me out on my way. I never turn to anyone I lift with for advice I ALWAYS turn here, matter of fact I get picked on for that..haha, anyway this board is filled with the most knowledged people on just about any subject from any standpoint being personal experience, scientific facts, medical studies, etc..there is always someone here to help.

Great job AR
    This is true...This board is great, cause so many people have used "gear" and dont just speculate. These people study, understand, and deliver facts....

freakout is offline Associate Member

No fret... No Pain... No Gain... No giving up

I started consistent training since 2000. I was 25 that year.

I touched gear a year later, not knowing how it will affect me, being curious and impatient I took up the "magical" tablets the same way you did.

I grew bigger and much more muscular.. I get all the attention I needed..

But I had not solve the most and definite problem.. my water retention problem...

A year later, I stopped. Gear is not cheap and I could not bear the pain of spending $$$ and not knowing what to do with my body..

I change my gym and started dieting... I took up gear again.. hoping I could achieve results.. but unfortunately the answer is still water retention.

It has been over a year since I have last used roids... But during this time I lost weight and I gain more later..

I still suffer from water retention... I am still a bit high in body fat.. but I know what I am doing to my body this time.. and I know where my strengths and weaknesses are... I am still learning.. though I am already 28 this year..

Hope you could strive with us.. it is not the end of the world yet... there are still people in this country who do not believe entirely on roids...

Quote Originally Posted by freakout
    I started consistent training since 2000. I was 25 that year.

I touched gear a year later, not knowing how it will affect me, being curious and impatient I took up the "magical" tablets the same way you did.

I grew bigger and much more muscular.. I get all the attention I needed..

But I had not solve the most and definite problem.. my water retention problem...

A year later, I stopped. Gear is not cheap and I could not bear the pain of spending $$$ and not knowing what to do with my body..

I change my gym and started dieting... I took up gear again.. hoping I could achieve results.. but unfortunately the answer is still water retention.

It has been over a year since I have last used roids... But during this time I lost weight and I gain more later..

I still suffer from water retention... I am still a bit high in body fat.. but I know what I am doing to my body this time.. and I know where my strengths and weaknesses are... I am still learning.. though I am already 28 this year..

Hope you could strive with us.. it is not the end of the world yet... there are still people in this country who do not believe entirely on roids...
    As well there should be people who dont believe entirely on roids, because no one should.
    Alot of people with no knowledge on the AS subject think that you take a steroid and you look like the incredible hulk. People are always quick to look at the huge guys and say they take steroids , little do they know the most common sized, undefined people or what have you, may also be on steroids. Steroids are in no way "magic" They are a little edge but they are not what makes you the bodybuilder/powerlifter you are. That comes with heart and dedication. Your most important part of your training is your diet. I dont care if you take steroids or if your on lucky charms 3 times a day. A regimen without proper diet is a lost cause. There is only so much a steroid will do for you.

As well there should be people who dont believe entirely on roids, because no one should.
    Alot of people with no knowledge on the AS subject think that you take a steroid and you look like the incredible hulk. People are always quick to look at the huge guys and say they take steroids, little do they know the most common sized, undefined people or what have you, may also be on steroids. Steroids are in no way "magic" They are a little edge but they are not what makes you the bodybuilder/powerlifter you are. That comes with heart and dedication. Your most important part of your training is your diet. I dont care if you take steroids or if your on lucky charms 3 times a day. A regimen without proper diet is a lost cause. There is only so much a steroid will do for you.
    Amen, ladies and gentleman church is released and dont forget your steroid bibles....LOL

Thread Information