TheJuicer is offline Member

Diet and Fat Burners

I need to lose some BF..I've been running Clen and not getting the greatest results...what can i do...PLEASE Help!!

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    what does ur cardio and diet look like?

Cardio...well...I dont...my diet consists of High Protein/Mod. Carb/Mod. Fats..I'm thinking about HGH...I dont know...I just wanna lose BF not muscle and I scared to diet and do lots of cardio because I dont wanna lose what I have gotten!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    dont do cardio and thinking about gh? lol, thats a typical addicts mind, want the results without the effort, cmon bro get real do some cardio and sort out ur diet, you will get somewhere

peace

Man..I have tried low carb diets and nothing seems to work for me when it comes to diets..I just dont wanna do tons of cardio and loss the awesome gains I have gotten from AS...HELP...give me a plan...

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuicer
    Man..I have tried low carb diets and nothing seems to work for me when it comes to diets..I just dont wanna do tons of cardio and loss the awesome gains I have gotten from AS...HELP...give me a plan...
    ECA stack and you NEED to do cardio bro, just do it light and get you heart rate up to 60 to 90% of your THR....which btw is 220 minus your age, then multiply that answer by .60 (60%) and .90 (90%). Stay between this range and you will burn fat w/out losing the muscle mass.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have always been a proponent of 70% THR for longer duration than high intensity short duration. i will try to keep my heart from 140-150 bpm and go for 60 minutes or so. i have always gotten best results from that without losing muscle mass.

high intensity cardio regimens burn more muscle from me than i am willing to sacrifice.

Thread Information