Thread: Good cycle...

Blackac is offline Associate Member

Good cycle...

Well i started my cycle this 2 weeks and already feeling strength gains.....U know what i mean, u pick up ur normal weights, u finish a set and stare at the weights , and say to urself...."Why does that feel lighter then usual, so u go a lot heavier...LOL, Anyways heres my cycle

DECA300- 300 mg WEEK 1-10
    SUS250- 500mg WEEK 1-10

Tuesday i stack the DECA and SUS........Thurs i take sus alone.

Doing DECA only 300 mg a week, because i dont not think 600 mg is neccessary for me....

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackac
    Well i started my cycle this 2 weeks and already feeling strength gains.....U know what i mean, u pick up ur normal weights, u finish a set and stare at the weights , and say to urself...."Why does that feel lighter then usual, so u go a lot heavier...LOL, Anyways heres my cycle

DECA300- 300 mg WEEK 1-10
    SUS250- 500mg WEEK 1-10

Tuesday i stack the DECA and SUS........Thurs i take sus alone.

Doing DECA only 300 mg a week, because i dont not think 600 mg is neccessary for me....
    A good friend of mine is stacking tren with sus. He's doing sus wk 1-10 and stacking tren 5-10. He is in his 6th week and already up 10 pounds. So hopefully you keep gaining...Good luck bro....

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    A good friend of mine is stacking tren with sus. He's doing sus wk 1-10 and stacking tren 5-10. He is in his 6th week and already up 10 pounds. So hopefully you keep gaining...Good luck bro....

thanks bro.....Just wondering if maybe the DECA 300MG a week, wasnt sufficent enough???

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Black, that cycle looks good to me. Let me know how it goes, I'll be doing a test/deca /dbol cycle next.

Thread Information