J-Bud is offline Associate Member

Deca only cycle...

Hey bros,
    I have a friend that is trying a deca only cycle, I warned him against it but he wont listen. Anyway what can he expect, both good and bad.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J-Bud
    Hey bros,
    I have a friend that is trying a deca only cycle, I warned him against it but he wont listen. Anyway what can he expect, both good and bad.
    Good-gains, ability to keep gains, low sides if in a small enough dosage
    Bad-def. the sides if he gets them-deca dick and deca (prog.) induced gyno.....

Yeah he is only shooting 250mg weekly for 10 weeks, pretty much someone gave him a 10ml bottle for some reason. I told him about Clomid and stuff but he says none of his other friends have ever heard of it so he dont need it...

Yeah he is only shooting 250mg weekly for 10 weeks, pretty much someone gave him a 10ml bottle for some reason. I told him about Clomid and stuff but he says none of his other friends have ever heard of it so he dont need it...
    NO, NO, NO, J tell this kid he needs the clomid, if he wants to keep his gains. Let him know what it does and that he needs it man....

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'm against deca cycles without test but I know guys that do deca/winny cycles and love them...

I have told him over and over, but he thinks that since his buddies are larger than me, and have done more cycles than me that they know what they are talking about more than me... I told him to come here and read up some so maybe he will. I was worried about Deca with no test, plus no clomid, lets hope for the best.

I have told him over and over, but he thinks that since his buddies are larger than me, and have done more cycles than me that they know what they are talking about more than me... I told him to come here and read up some so maybe he will. I was worried about Deca with no test, plus no clomid, lets hope for the best.
    Well bro, some people are hard headed. He will crash hard ass hell, loose his libido and his gains...then you will say hey shoulda took the clomid.....

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I've managed to convince all I know but one person to not do deca only cycle. Against my advice my friend went on deca only at 400mg/week.

He told me he didn't have any sides other than the usual acne so more power to him.

I still wouldn't recommend it.

well I guess there is a chance then that he would crash and have a good cycle I guess. I'll hope for the best for him, but expect not quite that...

well I guess there is a chance then that he would crash and have a good cycle I guess. I'll hope for the best for him, but expect not quite that...
    Well bro to each there own......

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    I did fine with Deca only cycle @ 200mgs a week. I gained up to 16 pounds(water) and about 12-13 when on proviron to get rid of the water retention. Only thing I didn't like is my sex drive shut down pretty bad. Which I guess happens to on a lot of other roids as well. Clomid is a must

Thread Information