Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Which cycle looks best?

This is my first cycle. I'm going to run all test. Tell me which cycle looks better.

1-12 test enan 500mg/wk
    1-4 test prop 100mg/EOD

OR

Enanthate 1-10 500mg
    Prop 1-2 100mg EOD
    Prop 10-12 80mg ED

I'm going to run the nolvadex , liquidex and all that. I'm just real concerned on what I should do about the prop. Run it all first, or split it up for the beggining and at the end? Which do you guys think?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    This is my first cycle. I'm going to run all test. Tell me which cycle looks better.

1-12 test enan 500mg/wk
    1-4 test prop 100mg/EOD

OR

Enanthate 1-10 500mg
    Prop 1-2 100mg EOD
    Prop 10-12 80mg ED

I'm going to run the nolvadex, liquidex and all that. I'm just real concerned on what I should do about the prop. Run it all first, or split it up for the beggining and at the end? Which do you guys think?
    I think the first one sounds better just because the prop will do a bridge effect into the enan. The enanthate will give you gains after week 3 or 4 and carry you to the end of the cycle. My personal opinion if this is what you are set on doing.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I personally like what you appear to be doing in the second - reintroducing prop so that there's still an active compound in your system while the enan tapers. As it's something I've strongly considered, however, I ultimately find it a bit impractical. Since test is test is test, you'd have to be pretty damn specific in your dosages during that time (ie, they'd have to gradually be upped in accordance with the enan's half-life and its diminishing) to avoid having a good sized spike near the end (basically in week ten) then a gradual taper from there. Either way, unless you're scientifically EXACT, there will be some sort of tapering of testosterone in your system over those final weeks. In my opinion, trying to address that with a return to prop is inviting problems, since I would think that a big spike in the latter 15-20% of the cycle heading into PCT would make recovery perhaps a bit more difficult than the steady and predictable tapering of the enan.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I personally like what you appear to be doing in the second - reintroducing prop so that there's still an active compound in your system while the enan tapers. As it's something I've strongly considered, however, I ultimately find it a bit impractical. Since test is test is test, you'd have to be pretty damn specific in your dosages during that time (ie, they'd have to gradually be upped in accordance with the enan's half-life and its diminishing) to avoid having a good sized spike near the end (basically in week ten) then a gradual taper from there. Either way, unless you're scientifically EXACT, there will be some sort of tapering of testosterone in your system over those final weeks. In my opinion, trying to address that with a return to prop is inviting problems, since I would think that a big spike in the latter 15-20% of the cycle heading into PCT would make recovery perhaps a bit more difficult than the steady and predictable tapering of the enan.
    I don't see where you stand on this BG because you state you like the second and then say it's impractical. I'm getting the opinion that you have considered but won't. What is the deal?

popa is offline Senior Member
    yes... test is test you shouldn't taper at all, keep the dose at 100 ed.
    And you should get more anti-e's before starting

What do you mean get more anti-e's before starting? I plan on running nolvadex 25mg/ED and liquidex 0.25mg/ED

So which should I do. 1 or 2? 1 or 2?????

Help!! 1 Or 2

Somebody please

BDTR is offline Retired
    I like #1 for a first cycle better.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would personally run # 1

Thank you guys very very much

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I vote for 1 also