Blackac is offline Associate Member

I must be going crazy....

Bros this is so wierd for some reason i have friends of mine telling me every passing day, Hey ur getting big...and all..............yet i look in the mirrior, and i feel the increase is slower then what other people are saying.....I think its all pychological........

What do you guys think???

Right now im on SUS 250- 500 mg WEEK 1-10
    DECA 300- 300mg WEEK 1-10
    Going good so far....
    Last edited by Blackac; 09-01-2003 at 01:28 PM.

righton is offline Senior Member
    1..its all in your head!
    2..learn how to spell!
    3..don't use a needle more than once!!

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    since we see ourselves naked each and every day it is difficult to gauge physical progress over the short run. other people will begin to notice after a few short weeks that you must be doing something right in the gym.

as far as reusing syringes, i don't know why anyone ever asks this question...you can get 100 for around 20 bucks and 100 more tips for another 10 or so from online distributers, so why chance it. they are so damn cheap that reusing is quite possibly one of the dumbest things you could do. remember, as soon as the syringe is taken out of the packaging and the air hits it the sterility decreases significantly from time of drawing to the time of injection. be safe and just buy a bunch of pins.

Blackac is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=daem]since we see ourselves naked each and every day it is difficult to gauge physical progress over the short run. other people will begin to notice after a few short weeks that you must be doing something right in the gym.

as far as reusing syringes, i don't know why anyone ever asks this question...you can get 100 for around 20 bucks and 100 more tips for another 10 or so from online distributers, so why chance it. they are so damn cheap that reusing is quite possibly one of the dumbest things you could do. remember, as soon as the syringe is taken out of the packaging and the air hits it the sterility decreases significantly from time of drawing to the time of injection. be safe and just buy a bunch of pins.[/QUO

Stupid question i know....

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Only use a needle 1 TIME , You see yourself every day it would be hard for u to tell if u are getting big.
    Oh ya lol what is up with the spelling lol.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i don't think anyone, at least most of us sees improvements in ourselves which doesn't seem to be a bad thing either, gives myself more motivation to train harder. do judge yourself positively though.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by n0_Genetics
    i don't think anyone, at least most of us sees improvements in ourselves which doesn't seem to be a bad thing either, gives myself more motivation to train harder. do judge yourself positively though.
    HE HE HE liars, I look in the mirror and I KNOW I am a sexy beast.....LOL

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Same here!

If I push a bit harder on the bike and leg routine, I usually see noticeable changes within weeks in me leg definition....But thats just GREAT genetics (when it comes to legs).....Now my chest....I wish I could see some improvement there!

Just push harder with the weights!

L8

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Sure I see improvements, but it's neva ever enough !

Thread Information