Thread: Puffy Nip Cycle

tebb11 is offline New Member

Puffy Nip Cycle

I am about to do my second cycle and the main goal of this one is too get rid of the puffy nipps that have been with me since I was 15 and to gain some size. I am 6' 180 with 14-16% body fat what is the best stuff to rid me of ths problem and I have tried yohimburn with no luck. Please point me in the right direction
    Last edited by tebb11; 09-02-2003 at 12:25 PM.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tebb11
    I am about to do my second cycle and the main goal of this one is too get rid of the puffy nipps that have been with me since I was 15 and to gain some size. I am 6' 180 with 14-16% body fat what is the best stuff to rid me of ths problem and I have tried yohimburn with no luck. Please point me in the right direction
    cardio and strict diet are the best ways to get rid of fat deposits caused by estrogen...some would recommend taking an anti-e to minimize any water retention and also prevent any new fat from being deposited.

other than that, i had no real lasting visible results from using an entire bottle of yohimburn...it only seemed to work for around 30 minutes and then water would come back where it left.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Kind of a odd goal for the cycle, don't you think?

What was your first cycle and the results?

Jay

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Kind of a odd goal for the cycle, don't you think?

What was your first cycle and the results?

Jay

My fist cycle was 500mg/wk test ethanate and
    400mg/wk Equipoise . I saw some ok gains but I wanna do another cycle and I have a bunch of test left over. I wanna gain some good size and gid rid of these damn puffy nips.

What would be my best option

400mg/wk Equipoise . I saw some ok gains but I wanna do another cycle and I have a bunch of test left over. I wanna gain some good size and gid rid of these damn puffy nips.

I'm just trying to be specific.... please, correct me if I'm wrong...

The way I understand, when you say "Puffy nips" - you don't mean something like gyno development - you simply refer to an extra fat in the area. Am I right?

I can see how people are being confused by your terminology......

toolman is offline Banned

If you only saw OK gains from this cycle, especially being your first cycle, then you have to review your diet and workout my friend as you should have had more than OK gains.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    If you only saw OK gains from this cycle, especially being your first cycle, then you have to review your diet and workout my friend as you should have had more than OK gains.

My first cycle was good, just not as good as I thought, after hearing everyone talk about first cycles I was expecting too much going in. I was mainly dissapointed because I didnt get rid of the puffy nips. What I mean when I refer to puffy nips is my nipples when hard look normal and when they are relaxed they puff out and look fatty, it is not a gyno thing because I have had it for a long time. I am just wondering what sucessful cycles have rid members of this same problem. I did a search and it seems like quite a few members suffer from this affliction. Please help me

Any thoughts? I need some help on this

My first cycle was good, just not as good as I thought, after hearing everyone talk about first cycles I was expecting too much going in. I was mainly dissapointed because I didnt get rid of the puffy nips. What I mean when I refer to puffy nips is my nipples when hard look normal and when they are relaxed they puff out and look fatty, it is not a gyno thing because I have had it for a long time. I am just wondering what sucessful cycles have rid members of this same problem. I did a search and it seems like quite a few members suffer from this affliction. Please help me
    Ok, then, start by writing down a diet for yourself - 6 meals a day - each written down - 5 to 6 weeks ahead.

Same for your workout. Lifting and cardio.

Depending on your age - you might consider cutting cycle. I can reasonably assume you're pretty young - that'd explain your previous cycle results.

But before you start the cycle - make sure your diet and workout are in check and actually working (test them for a few weeks first).

What cutting cycle would you recomend based on this info. I am looking for sugestions here. I also have enough test on hand to do 1000mg/week for 10 weeks, if a cutting cycle can work with test.

I am 23 so you were right fairly young.

What cutting cycle would you recomend based on this info. I am looking for sugestions here. I also have enough test on hand to do 1000mg/week for 10 weeks, if a cutting cycle can work with test.

I am 23 so you were right fairly young.
    I'd go - first run down the BF to 13% or less

1- 12 Test E 500/week
    1- 12 EQ 300 or 400 week
    10-14 winny 50 ed or eod (optional)
    15 - start PCT and clen (optional if using winny)
    1- end of PCT nolva

Vitamins, diet, workout, etc

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    First off I agree get your diet in hand first. You are looking to get rid of fat cell so diet and cardio are the way. As far as cycle? I'd say a simple cutting stack.

Clen /eca
    t-3
    nolva- 35-40mg ed full cycle
    and test @400mg/week or less even
    You really don't need much AAS its mainly to keep from loosing muscle while your dieting and using t-3.

I speak from experience cause I've had the same problem all my life. If you get you body fat down they will go away (as long as its not gyno). Mine starts to fade @ 12% but if you get the BF% back up there they will return. Nolva helps reduce estro related fat which is what that is. Remember diet and train hard and you will get ride of them.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    when i was around 11 i got sore enflamed, hard nips. if i squeezed, stuff would come out. Is this what you have when you have gyno? or what any of you have experienced?

It is not gyno it is just puffy nipples no hard deposits or discharges, I have researched this alot I just never could get a clear answer on what to do to get rid of these. What about armadex? Will this help for this.

TEBB11

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    its horrible, i have had puffy nips for as long as i can remember. My friends used to call me peporoni nipples

Thread Information