Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    CHEEKS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    HIGH COUNTRY, CO
    Posts
    5

    !st Cycle, Please Critique.

    week 1-10 test enathate 375mgs/week
    week 1-10 durabolin 300mgs/week
    week 5-10 winstrol 50mgs every other day
    clomid post cycle

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

    I am 28 Years old
    pretty stocky 5'9 185

    My goals are to gain quality muscle and loose body fat. And look good!!
    I have been trying to Run Alot to trim up a little before I start my Cycle
    Hopefully that will be around 10/01/03, Should I continue to run when I am on or just focus on lifting? Thanks, Cheeks

  2. #2
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    That's not a bad stack for someone starting out. Some will say, justifiably, that it's a bit ambitious, but all in all it's not horrible...especially since the somewhat conservative doses somewhat balance out the inclusion of three compounds. However, if you elect to keep it with the same compounds and doses, you should definitely shift the winny and its short half life up a bit so that it's still going strong in your system while the deca and enan taper. I'd consider possibly running this:
    Weeks 1-10 deca @ 300mg
    Weeks 1-11 test enan @ 400mg
    Weeks 9-13 winny @ 50mg/eod (though I'd consider upping that or at the very least going ED)

  3. #3
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKS
    week 1-10 test enathate 375mgs/week
    week 1-10 durabolin 300mgs/week
    week 5-10 winstrol 50mgs every other day
    clomid post cycle

    Any feedback would be appreciated.

    I am 28 Years old
    pretty stocky 5'9 185

    My goals are to gain quality muscle and loose body fat. And look good!!
    I have been trying to Run Alot to trim up a little before I start my Cycle
    Hopefully that will be around 10/01/03, Should I continue to run when I am on or just focus on lifting? Thanks, Cheeks
    Definitely,
    depending on how much BF you have ---- try to bring it down to 13% or less.

    Here's my suggestion on the cycle, based on your goals
    1-10 test enan
    1-10 EQ (instead of durabolin)
    7-12 Winny
    13-15 PCT Clomid 300/100/50 and Clen
    1- end of PCT nolvadex 20 mg
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-02-2003 at 02:33 PM.

  4. #4
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    PS - if you decide to go with durabolin - BigGreen's suggestion is the way to go. But in your case, still cut some fat first and add clen to PCT

  5. #5
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,453
    I agree with RookieJay on the eq over deca preference in that it's more suitable for your first cycle (a bit more mild and won't shut you down as hard). BUT, at only ten weeks, I think you'd be cheating yourself out of the eq's benefits, since most say 13 minimally is the way to go. Have you considered a straight up test enan @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks? You could still finish with winny and wouldn't have to worry about deca vs. eq and all that jazz.

  6. #6
    CHEEKS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    HIGH COUNTRY, CO
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    I agree with RookieJay on the eq over deca preference in that it's more suitable for your first cycle (a bit more mild and won't shut you down as hard). BUT, at only ten weeks, I think you'd be cheating yourself out of the eq's benefits, since most say 13 minimally is the way to go. Have you considered a straight up test enan @ 500mg/week for 10 weeks? You could still finish with winny and wouldn't have to worry about deca vs. eq and all that jazz.
    Thanks for the prompt feedback........By "shutting me down" do you mean shutting down my nuts? That sucks. i WILL ASK MY SOURCE ABOUT eq. I'f I run only Test at higher dosages, what am I looking at
    gains vs. side effects. Thanks Again

  7. #7
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by CHEEKS
    Thanks for the prompt feedback........By "shutting me down" do you mean shutting down my nuts? That sucks. i WILL ASK MY SOURCE ABOUT eq. I'f I run only Test at higher dosages, what am I looking at
    gains vs. side effects. Thanks Again

    Yes. Thats what he basically means. I agree totally with what the boys said above. If it were me (and I did it my first cycle) I'd stick with EQ over Deca . For my first cycle I ran EQ and Test Enan and had no sides, but remember, you have to see how your body reacts. For your first cycle, I wouldn't go above 500mg a week of Test. I don't know who your source is, but if he only has Deca, he might put down EQ.

  8. #8
    CHEEKS is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    HIGH COUNTRY, CO
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Yes. Thats what he basically means. I agree totally with what the boys said above. If it were me (and I did it my first cycle) I'd stick with EQ over Deca. For my first cycle I ran EQ and Test Enan and had no sides, but remember, you have to see how your body reacts. For your first cycle, I wouldn't go above 500mg a week of Test. I don't know who your source is, but if he only has Deca, he might put down EQ.

    Thanks RookieJay, Big Green, & Buylongterm for the advice. Im thinking
    about just running the test and winny if I can't get my hands on the Eq
    Thanks Again, IM getting pretty excited!!!! Peace.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •