Baby J is offline New Member

Trenbolone...what to stack?

I would like to know what would be a good stack with trenbolone ? I plan on taking a moderate amount approx. 50mg of the tren every three days for eight weeks and I have chlomid for the final two weeks. I do not want to get much bigger but I want to shred up and gain some strength. I have done two cycles in the past of decca/test and I do not want to bloat like that again! If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Baby J
    I would like to know what would be a good stack with trenbolone? I plan on taking a moderate amount approx. 50mg of the tren every three days for eight weeks and I have chlomid for the final two weeks. I do not want to get much bigger but I want to shred up and gain some strength. I have done two cycles in the past of decca/test and I do not want to bloat like that again! If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
    That is certainly a very conservative dose (approximately 150mg/week) and I would imagine you would be hard pressed to see much of anything with it, particularly running it alone and even more particularly given that you'll be shooting only every three days with a compound whose half-life practically necessitates daily administration (you can theoretically get away with EOD). If you didn't like test for the bloat, go with prop. A prop/fina cycle is a classic clutter...try the prop at 75mg/day and the fina @50mg, since it seems like you're being cautious with the fina. Alternatively, if you really are opposed to daily injections, double the numbers and go EOD.

Thanks a lot someone told me about prop I am going to have to look into it.

One more thing...does it really make you stink like garlic that bad?

Chach is offline Associate Member
    well i used fina 2 ways : with the dsmo method and then i inject. way...the dsmo does stink but i didnt smell when i injected it..

Thread Information