HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

durabolin/d-bol cycle

what doses of both would be the best for results at my size ???
    been told alot of different doses: d-bol - 20mg/ed to 50mg/ed ???
    : durabolin - 200mg/week to 600mg/weeks........ not really sure what to believe !

stats: 6' 180lbs 21yrs

went on a durabolin cycle by itself at 200mg/week for 7 weeks and gained 25 solid lbs that ive kept ! so i wanna try it again since ive a fina/prop cycle for a month and not a pound up at all then tried a sust/eq cycle for about 6 weeks and didnt move up in weight at all either ! did everything right... didnt overtrain, 10hrs sleep every night, 4500 cal everyday, and my diet was very strict ! dont know y i didnt gain but i didnt, all the water retention was there aggression, ever kinda got the sust flu a bit but no gains ! only thing that seemed to work was the durabolin for me hope it works again ! little bit of my histroy for you guys so you can help me out better with doses !

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I would not run deca without test due to possible deca dick. I would run d-bol 30mg/day weeks 1-4
    along with 400mg/wk deca weeks 1-10 and throw in some test, maybe 250-500mg/wk weeks 1-10, follow up with proper anti e's

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by crosby7117
    what doses of both would be the best for results at my size ???
    been told alot of different doses: d-bol - 20mg/ed to 50mg/ed ???
    : durabolin - 200mg/week to 600mg/weeks........ not really sure what to believe !

stats: 6' 180lbs 21yrs

went on a durabolin cycle by itself at 200mg/week for 7 weeks and gained 25 solid lbs that ive kept ! so i wanna try it again since ive a fina/prop cycle for a month and not a pound up at all then tried a sust/eq cycle for about 6 weeks and didnt move up in weight at all either ! did everything right... didnt overtrain, 10hrs sleep every night, 4500 cal everyday, and my diet was very strict ! dont know y i didnt gain but i didnt, all the water retention was there aggression, ever kinda got the sust flu a bit but no gains ! only thing that seemed to work was the durabolin for me hope it works again ! little bit of my histroy for you guys so you can help me out better with doses !
    Well, it's different for everyone - that's why you get different responses. You have to figure out what works best for you.

You already know that deca 200mg works for you. (that's on a very low side)

So, if you want to know how much dbol to use - start with 20mg/day - you'll feel dbol's effect within a few days - if it's enough - stary at 20, if not - bump it up to 25mg next week. and so on, till you find your optimum.

Good luck

Jay

k thanks guys ! well i had no problem with deca dick the first time and i ran it alone ! and for some reason i dont think i respond to test ... ran a fina and prop cycle before for a month and gained nothing and im currently on the sust/eq cycle and have gained nothing and its been about 6 weeks now so i want to start something that will work! cant explain what happen !!! you guys know any reason for this ?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    k thanks guys ! well i had no problem with deca dick the first time and i ran it alone ! and for some reason i dont think i respond to test ... ran a fina and prop cycle before for a month and gained nothing and im currently on the sust/eq cycle and have gained nothing and its been about 6 weeks now so i want to start something that will work! cant explain what happen !!! you guys know any reason for this ?
    Well for one your fina and prop cycle was for a month when it takes anywhere from 3-5 weeks for any injection to start showing gains.
    This could very well be the reason for your sust EQ cycle as well, no need to stop at week 6 bro...thats when it starts getting good.
    Go atleast 10 weeks on any injection cycle IMO

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, whats there to believe? If you gained 25 pounds off of 200mg of Deca only, Hhell why run 600mg? But, I don't know how much Test you ran with your other cycle, but I can assure you, no cycle is complete without test. Plus if you only ran it a month, you never gave it enough time to fully kick in.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    My guess is - your natural test level is very high and your system has "adapted" to higher levels - using test at low quantities wouldn't affect you much because of that.

When you used deca - the receptors got affected differently - as a result you made better improvements.

My thought is - in your case - you might need to up the test to see results.

ya maybe thats what it is ! i think i might have very high natural levels because on the test ive ever tried never gave me any ance what so ever ever at 75mg/ed of fina ! and i break out very easily, i took the strongest type of accutane on the market back in grade 10 ! the only time i break out is in the post cycle treatment with clomid and shit to boost your natural levels ! are you saying that the receptors for test compared to deca are completely different receptors ? sorry but i dont have very much knowledge about receptors ...?

Thread Information