fitnessbm is offline New Member

newbie needs help on first cycle

I am new to this stuff, i have been training for 2 years and will be 18 in two months. I need help, what should i take to get huge. Im 195 , i have ggod genetics, i can flex all my muscles, and look bigger than i weigh. I gained a total of 27 lbs of muscle. now i want to get serious to make it to the pro ranks. Please help asap.

fitnessbm is offline New Member
    Help!!!!!!!!!

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessbm
    I am new to this stuff, i have been training for 2 years and will be 18 in two months. I need help, what should i take to get huge. Im 195 , i have ggod genetics, i can flex all my muscles, and look bigger than i weigh. I gained a total of 27 lbs of muscle. now i want to get serious to make it to the pro ranks. Please help asap.
    I've said it in the past and will say it again ---- DON"T DO IT --- here's my reason - your natural levels are really high - USE EM.

Why would you want to shut down your natural good quality test and substitute it with chemical stuff.?????

For us, old farts, --- we don't have enough natural test - as a resut to get gains - we have no choice but to juice.

IMO

Jay

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're really pro material...and you WOULD definitely already know it AND have been told it 99 times out 100 by the age of 18, then I'd be lying if I said now wasn't close to an ideal time to begin (though it's still a bit early). Though, if you're anything less than that, your interests would be best served by holding off for a while.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    wait till your 21, the best gains of your life are right now all natural. when your plates close jump on the juice..............

talon is offline Senior Member
    Oh man another one of these threads. I think Im going to type out an essay of why someone under 21yrs of age shouldnt do "gear". Then Im just going to cut and paste it everytime one of these threads pop up. Just dont do it bro and read what everyone else has to say.......

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Wait it out bro...18 is too young =\

Thread Information