chris1tr69 is offline Banned

Need help on second cycle

Alright im 20 5'11 190 and i guess about 10 %body fat. I am looking to do a cutting cycle for my next run. Im leaning towards
    prop 400 1-10
    Eq 400 1-10
    Winny 5-10
    and i plan to cycle clen throughout the entire cycle

I was wondering what you bros would change and also if this is a good cutting stack, and adice would be much appreciated.

Or what about replacing prop for some sus?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    Alright im 20 5'11 190 and i guess about 10 %body fat. I am looking to do a cutting cycle for my next run. Im leaning towards
    prop 400 1-10
    Eq 400 1-10
    Winny 5-10
    and i plan to cycle clen throughout the entire cycle

I was wondering what you bros would change and also if this is a good cutting stack, and adice would be much appreciated.
    Why don't you just diet, workout hard and do cardio.
    Your natural test is high enough to get the results.

You can try clen - but not that long

IMO

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I could see doing a cycle to bulk at your size, but if your looking to cut i'd just do some cardio and go on a low cal low fat diet. At 10% bf you shouldn't have much trouble getting cut without gear. Good Luck.

does anybody have feedback regarding my gear, and not about my diet and so-on. Please only positive feedback, only reply if you dont plam to say i shouldnt do gear becuase. at the end of the day ill still do it, but thanx for the advice

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chris1tr69
    does anybody have feedback regarding my gear, and not about my diet and so-on. Please only positive feedback, only reply if you dont plam to say i shouldnt do gear becuase. at the end of the day ill still do it, but thanx for the advice
    I gave you a feedback regarding your gear - don't use it - no need at all. Your natural levels are as high as gear.

so alright thanx for the feedback im stilll going to use gear like i said the first time but ill just look elsewere for help

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    move the winny to wks 7-12.

If you are at 10% bf, it doesn't make complete sense that you are wanting to do a cutting cycle bro. Your cycle should give you some good gains though.

What about anti-e's and PCT?

peace,

ttgb

ttgb thank you for giving me positive feedback on my cycle, its not that i want to do a cutting cycle i want to do a cycle were my gear doesnt hold much water and i want to gain good lean mass, My last cycle was prop and fina and i kept about 22 pounds of it and ive been off for almost 6 weeks. So you think i should keep everything the same with winny, eq, and prop but just move up the winny to week 7?
    I havent thought of what anti-e's to take but do you think that its a must since the gear doesnt really retain water? For my post im going to do clomid, and nolvadex and im thinking about throwing in some hgc. Thanx for the help bump ttgb

Thread Information