victamizer is offline New Member

Question is this a good roid to use?

NABOLIC STRONG
    High Concentration Injectable Anabolic
    Benefits: Nabolic Strong is an injectable anabolic with Stanozolol , specially designed for horses of high-level competition. Its high concentration (50mg/ml) assures a high anabolic power and allows to increase the intervals between applications. Stanozolol, the active ingredient of Nabolic Strong, is characterized by a high anabolic capacity and a low androgenic result, an outstanding benefit of the best anabolic for horses.
    Posology: 50 mg of Stanozolol every 100 Kg (220lb)of live weight per week (1cc / 100 l.w.) al weekly intervals. Treatment can be continued during 4 weeks. Consult Veterinarian if a longer treatment is needed. In clinic treatments many animals do not require more than one or two doses to reach the expected therapeutic results. Nabolic Strong must be axclusively applied by deep intramuscular injection, with previous aspiration test to ensure the avoidance of the IV way.
    Indications: Deterioration due to aging, diseases and their corresponding convalescence, traumatic injuries or due to excessive work. It is a usefull ally in treatment of fractures, orthopedic conditions, muscle dystrophy and bone deficiency in general. It is also indicated as an appetite stimulant and to increase power and vitality.
    Presentation: Ampoule bottle x 30 ml
    Formula: Stanozolol micronized, Excipient q.s.
    what is the dosedge i should use?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by victamizer
    NABOLIC STRONG
    Benefits: Nabolic Strong is an injectable anabolic with Stanozolol ,
    Isn't that just plane ol' winny?
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-04-2003 at 07:58 AM.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    you will get a lot more help if you post your stats, diet, and goals. There is absolutely nothing to go on here.
    "what is the dosage I should use?"
    How could anyone possibly hope to answer that?
    And why would you believe them if they did? they wouldn't know your age, wieght, experience ANYTHING.

how old are you??

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by victamizer
    NABOLIC STRONG
    Benefits: Nabolic Strong is an injectable anabolic with Stanozolol , specially designed for horses of high-level competition. Its high concentration (50mg/ml) assures a high anabolic power and allows to increase the intervals between applications. Stanozolol, the active ingredient of Nabolic Strong, is characterized by a high anabolic capacity and a low androgenic result, an outstanding benefit of the best anabolic for horses.
    Posology: 50 mg of Stanozolol every 100 Kg (220lb)of live weight per week (1cc / 100 l.w.) al weekly intervals. Treatment can be continued during 4 weeks. Consult Veterinarian if a longer treatment is needed. In clinic treatments many animals do not require more than one or two doses to reach the expected therapeutic results. Nabolic Strong must be axclusively applied by deep intramuscular injection, with previous aspiration test to ensure the avoidance of the IV way.
    Indications: Deterioration due to aging, diseases and their corresponding convalescence, traumatic injuries or due to excessive work. It is a usefull ally in treatment of fractures, orthopedic conditions, muscle dystrophy and bone deficiency in general. It is also indicated as an appetite stimulant and to increase power and vitality.
    Presentation: Ampoule bottle x 30 ml
    I was under the impression that bold was used for horses. of course I am no vet. But at any rate, bodybuilders use about 50 mg per DAY on average. Also, Stan should not be intra muscular exclusively... I have never heard of the type of winny you are describing, and it sounds like you haven't researched much. PLEASE do some researching before you start injeting horse medications into your ass. And if you do, remember, its into your ass cheek bro, not your hole. but seriously, I would forget the idea until you have researched, and if you are under 21 forget it entirely. peace and gl

rc

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    Stanozolol aka Winny/Winstrol . IF im not wrong, vet co. produces the "stanozolol" version os winny and pharmaceutical companies provides "winny" versions of stanozolol.

nj juice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    I was under the impression that bold was used for horses. of course I am no vet. But at any rate, bodybuilders use about 50 mg per DAY on average. Also, Stan should not be intra muscular exclusively... I have never heard of the type of winny you are describing, and it sounds like you haven't researched much. PLEASE do some researching before you start injeting horse medications into your ass. And if you do, remember, its into your ass cheek bro, not your hole. but seriously, I would forget the idea until you have researched, and if you are under 21 forget it entirely. peace and gl

rc
    what? have you never heard of taking vet-gear versus taking human-grade gear?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    nj, you aren't the only one confused about rc's post...

RC, get your facts straight before you post please.

Thread Information