wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

Do Deca or Dont Do Deca? HELP!

Im starting a cycle soon of Test Cypionate 200 mg and Deca 300mg, I have 10 cc of each, I plan to do 1cc of each a week. I also have Nolva Dex and Clomid. Im not trying to overdue it or go grazy which is why im only going to shoot 1cc a week of each in the same shot. I plan to do 3 days on at the gym 1 day off, do cardio like 3 times a week, eat real healthy (lots of protein) and get good sleep. But I keep hearing about gyno from deca because of the progesterone, do I have to worry about that? I mean Is there anything I can do to fight it, not to mention I wont be doing a sick amount of either of the juices. Also If you have any info on Test Cypionate that would be appreciated too- any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks alot....By the way Im 6'1, 180lbs, 20 years old

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I do not think that gyno will be an issue with the doses you have outlined. I would, however, increase the test dose to 2cc per week.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wuggzwest
    Im starting a cycle soon of Test Cypionate 200 mg and Deca 300mg, I have 10 cc of each, I plan to do 1cc of each a week. I also have Nolva Dex and Clomid. Im not trying to overdue it or go grazy which is why im only going to shoot 1cc a week of each in the same shot. I plan to do 3 days on at the gym 1 day off, do cardio like 3 times a week, eat real healthy (lots of protein) and get good sleep. But I keep hearing about gyno from deca because of the progesterone, do I have to worry about that? I mean Is there anything I can do to fight it, not to mention I wont be doing a sick amount of either of the juices. Also If you have any info on Test Cypionate that would be appreciated too- any information would be greatly appreciated. thanks alot....By the way Im 6'1, 180lbs, 20 years old
    At 20 - your natural test level is high enough to get the results you want without AS.

IMO - you're just wasting time, your health and money.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Like symatech, said up the test dose to 400mg/wk.

As a rule of thumb always keep your test dose higher than your deca dose.

xxxl83

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    If your worried about gyno, you can use proviron to stop the conversion to estrogen.

I cant get my hands on any provioron, but I did get my hands on Nolva Dex and Clomid, also, why is it rule of thumb to have higher test than deca , my test is 200 mg and my deca is 300, i thought it mite be to much if I did 400 of test it mite have bad side effects? i could be wrong, advice needed, id like to stay with 200mg of cyp a week and 300 of deca week though!

Help

Help! Info Needed!

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I was doing 400mg test cyp and 400 mg deca a week. I was quite pleased with the results. I should have gone with 500 mg test cyp a week but I was fine in the end, no sides. You want more test than deca to help prevent some of the sides with deca (ie-deca dick). There are some excellent writings about this in the educational threads.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    isn't deca gyno progesterone related, and not estrogen related?

Help!

how can you stop progesterone? and is 400mg of test cyp to much?

legend is offline Associate Member
    up the test. at least 400mg.

Help!

see I dont want to blow up to quickly, I know Ill get nice size no matter what, but If i do 400 a week ill prob blow up alot quicker then me doing 200 a week, plus my cycle would be alot shorter...What do you guys think? not to mention Ill also be on deca 300 so that takes it place too

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    how can you stop progesterone? and is 400mg of test cyp to much?
    400 is fine. get bromo for progesterone gyno

someday is offline Member
    but If i do 400 a week ill prob blow up alot quicker then me doing 200 a week, plus my cycle would be alot shorter

buy more test..............

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    see I dont want to blow up to quickly,

OK. I really dont understand the thinking behind that one.
    First time I heard that as being a problem and trying to avoid it.
    Whatever.

Slyder is offline Junior Member

Rookiejay

Rookiejay said it perfectly.

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    see I dont want to blow up to quickly, I know Ill get nice size no matter what, but If i do 400 a week ill prob blow up alot quicker then me doing 200 a week, plus my cycle would be alot shorter...What do you guys think? not to mention Ill also be on deca 300 so that takes it place too
    If you don't want to "blow up quickly" and your only 20 years old FOR PETE'S SAKE train naturally and get your diet and sleep in order. Why the hell even bother with a cycle that "light"

NCBB is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    At 20 - your natural test level is high enough to get the results you want without AS.
    I am 43 and get my testosterone level checked every year, just before I start my yearly winter cycle. It cost $150 and on the lab report it explains that after 18 yo your test level can range from 150 to 850. I asked the Doctor about it dropping each year as you get olded and he told me that didn't happen. It can... but that is a problem more than the rule. Mine is 795!!!

During my cycle, I do 800mg test and 400 EQ
    No sides and I do not blow up! It is a slow easy gain that I keep!

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are twenty and old enough to make your own choices so no lectures but I really can't see why you want to be on steroids and not look like you are on them. Anyway do 400mg of test and 300mg of deca a week split into two shots. Don't worry about the progesterone gyno from deca you aint gonna get it from 300mg a week. Use 20mg of Nolvadex throughout your cycle so you won't blow up with water weight and enjoy your cycle.

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    You are twenty and old enough to make your own choices so no lectures but I really can't see why you want to be on steroids and not look like you are on them. Anyway do 400mg of test and 300mg of deca a week split into two shots. Don't worry about the progesterone gyno from deca you aint gonna get it from 300mg a week. Use 20mg of Nolvadex throughout your cycle so you won't blow up with water weight and enjoy your cycle.
    Rickson, what if he did go to 400mgs on the Deca ?, would that make him anymore prone to gyno?. I'm asking because I'm planning on running a cycle that is almost identical, the difference I wanted to run Deca at 400mgs and the test at 500mgs.

Bump.

DBfitness is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Bump.
    Im fixin to start taking 500 mg of Test Enthate and 300 mg of Deca so our cycle is pretty much the same. Let me know how your results are going.

Quote Originally Posted by DBfitness
    Im fixin to start taking 500 mg of Test Enthate and 300 mg of Deca so our cycle is pretty much the same. Let me know how your results are going.
    I haven't started yet, I recently finished a cycle. So I won't be able to start my Deca /test cycle for about two months or so. If you start before me let me know how everything goes.

Thread Information