markas214 is offline Senior Member

Theoretically, keeping gains? opinions please

I have just finished 12 weeks of prop/fina. During the last 3 weeks I began lowering the workout intensity and did not train at all for the last 10 days. I did that figuring I could maintain more by letting the juice continue to aid my recovery of muscle damage from heavy traing versus training until the end at full intensity and then having no extra test in my system to recover from my traing. I started clomid yesterday and plan on taking a month off befor I start out light and work up to full intensity in 4-6 weeks the start a 16 week test enth/fina/winny cycle. I had zero sides in this cycle but will add some HCG at week twelve of the next and if all is well stay on for 20 weeks, test only the last 4 while I decrease as I did this time.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    gains will fade if you can't get your HPTA back in check. the sooner the clomid takes effect and gets your natural test up again you will keep what you got from the cycle. lowering the intensity at the end of any cycle is a good idea to help facilitate a return to a normal state. a friend of mine trained hard and heavy like he was in week 6 of a 12 weeker all the way til his therapy and suffered immensely with motivation and strength loss since he never tapered or adjusted his diet/training.

from my experience, running tren /test for longer than 10 weeks is difficult to recover from, even if you were to throw in HCG and nolva into your PCT as well as the clomid. it may take you longer than 4-6 weeks after finishing therapy to hop back on especially since you will be running fina twice in a row. i never advocate running the same compounds two cycles in a row unless the compound is test. fina is beautiful, but odd at times...

are you running HCG at the end of this one? i am confused about those last few lines...that is your next cycle, correct?

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    ...do you have superman on your chest in your avatar or am i seeing shit

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I don't like the idea of taking 30 days off from lifting in the hopes of lowering muscle damage. It seems like cutting off your nose so you won't get stopped up. Lowering workout intensity and keeping calories above maintenance along with PCT and plenty of rest should be enough.

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Daem, I will consider your advice of fina two cycles in a row and probably opt for deca . HCG will be in next cycle not now.

D3 iused photo editing for the avatar.

Rickson, I agree training light would probably be better to maintain form and continuity. Since I just started a new position at work a month off will also be a stress breaker.

Thread Information