RC_0891 is offline Junior Member

Talking T3 during cycle: when ?

I am relatively new to AS, having completed 2 cycles and am starting my third. I have used clenbuterol and ECA stacks, and was considering using t3. I understand that T3 can be very complementary when used in conjunction with AS. First off, here is my planned cycle.

wk 1-10 500 mgs test cyp / wk
    wk 1-10 400 mgs EQ / wk
    wk 8-13 50 mgs winny ED
    wk 1-13 50 mgs nolva ed
    wk 1-13 20 mgs nolva ed
    PCT clomid 3 weeks
    stats:
    6'0 215 lbs 13 percent bf 25 years old good health, bp etc

Would you guys recommend laying off t3 for a bit longer? Or is now a good of time as any? Where in the cycle would be optimal? I was planning on hitting up some clen post cycle. My thought with the t3 would be to take it early to mid cycle, as coming off the AS my natural test will allready be low, I'm not so sure that a low test AND thyroid hormone level would be great.
    any comments appreciated! thanks a ton bro's

peace

-RC

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    I am relatively new to AS, having completed 2 cycles and am starting my third. I have used clenbuterol and ECA stacks, and was considering using t3. I understand that T3 can be very complementary when used in conjunction with AS. First off, here is my planned cycle.

wk 1-10 500 mgs test cyp / wk
    wk 1-10 400 mgs EQ / wk
    wk 8-13 50 mgs winny ED
    wk 1-13 50 mgs nolva ed
    wk 1-13 20 mgs nolva ed
    PCT clomid 3 weeks
    stats:
    6'0 215 lbs 13 percent bf 25 years old good health, bp etc

Would you guys recommend laying off t3 for a bit longer? Or is now a good of time as any? Where in the cycle would be optimal? I was planning on hitting up some clen post cycle. My thought with the t3 would be to take it early to mid cycle, as coming off the AS my natural test will allready be low, I'm not so sure that a low test AND thyroid hormone level would be great.
    any comments appreciated! thanks a ton bro's

peace

-RC
    bump

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    to increased anabolism, use low dose. like 25mcg/day for the last 6 weeks of your cycle, it will boost protein synthesis while helping not getting fat from eating like a pig.....

Quote Originally Posted by Biggy20
    to increased anabolism, use low dose. like 25mcg/day for the last 6 weeks of your cycle, it will boost protein synthesis while helping not getting fat from eating like a pig.....
    That isn't a bad idea at all. Seems logical... helps out while not completely shutting down the ol' thyroid. Any other opinions? thanks bro

peace

rc

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    It all depends on what your looking to do. Different doses at different time can help in different ways

Biggy20 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    It all depends on what your looking to do. Different doses at different time can help in different ways
    Exact....He said about the benefit of using t3 with AS, so I figured he wants to ''boost'' is cycle, not burning a lot of fat....

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    A very good point. My main goal would be to burn fat. The reason I would chose on cycle to do this is to prevent catabolism. Any added anabolism from the T3 would be a secondary benefit, albeit a rather large secondary benefit . Unfortunately I had a prolonged sickness that began February and lasted off and on throughout most of the summer months. I did not suffer loss of apetite throughout the last 2 months of being sick, but it did keep me out of the gym. I had not had a break in training for more than 4 years prior to that, so I am recovering quickly. I have been training regularly again for a month now. I want to shed some of the weight I have gained, roughly 12-15 lbs of pure fat. Previous to being sick I was 205, 10 - 11 % bf. So, by the end of my cycle I would like to actually drop below 10%, if only slightly. Sorry I was not more clear earlier, and as always, thanks for the input. peace bros

-RC

bump

bumpage

Thread Information