Terinox is offline The One & Only

Two Small Cyc's Instead of One Bigger?

Howdy again,

My friend and I are still at it. One cycle idea after another. Well my friend was pissed cuz of a lot of his strength disappearing, mainly on the bench (pretty much all other exercises are still the same as they were end of last cycle).

Well, now he is thinking of doing two SMALLER cycles, instead of just one longer and bigger one. He said maybe we should do a cycle in September/October, and then another one in January/February. He was thinking of something small, like Deca only at 400mg/week although I know that isn't TOO good on it's own.

Wut if it were something like a Cyp only or something like 500cyp 400deca for 8 weeks, and do that twice? Or maybe something smaller even?

I'm not sure exactly, but in general, wut do you think about doing two cycles per year (smaller) instead of one longer (bigger).

KeyMastur is offline VET
    As for a relavitely short cycle - maybe something along the lines of a Prop / Fina / Winny

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally I wouldn't want to waste any gear, so smaller cycles have no place in my grand plan. Running one compound like Deca at that small of a dosage really won't do anything for you. You do have a better idea with the cyp though...

I would tell your bro to run test at 500-700mg/wk for a prolonged period of time if he doesn't like being off. Test would be the only thing I would stay on for more than 15 weeks at a time. Remember, the body produces around 250-350 mg of test per week naturally, so an exogenous amount above the baseline will be necessary to see gains.

remember, doing 2 or 3 light cycles a year will produce different results than 1 great stack. its all about goals here, why is your friend in such a rush anyway?

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    One bigger cycle, all year, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    Personally I wouldn't want to waste any gear, so smaller cycles have no place in my grand plan. Running one compound like Deca at that small of a dosage really won't do anything for you. You do have a better idea with the cyp though...

I would tell your bro to run test at 500-700mg/wk for a prolonged period of time if he doesn't like being off. Test would be the only thing I would stay on for more than 15 weeks at a time. Remember, the body produces around 250-350 mg of test per week naturally, so an exogenous amount above the baseline will be necessary to see gains.

remember, doing 2 or 3 light cycles a year will produce different results than 1 great stack. its all about goals here, why is your friend in such a rush anyway?
    I thought the body only produced 70mg of Testosterone per week. I could be wrong, but I thought I read that somewhere on this board.

I know what you mean about the Deca, I told him it's not good alone, still not sure what he's planning. I'll let him know about the test, I also think that it would be best to take that longer.

Quote Originally Posted by slobberknocker
    One bigger cycle, all year, lol.
    Dunno how you read that bro, but I didn't mean one big cycle throughout the whole year. Just either do 2 smaller type of cycles, or one bigger cycle (with more juice).

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I was just kidding. One bigger cycle all year is MY cycle, lol.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The Cyp/Deca cycle wouldn't be a bad idea. I wouldn't go shorter because you will not give the gear enough time to saturate and work. Is this your 2nd cycle or have you done more?

Why not a Test(Cyp or Enan)/Fina cycle..... You could run it for less $$ than with the deca and you could also extend the cycle up to PCT with the fina. Just an Idea.

This would be his second official cycle. The Enanth/Fina is a good idea for me, but I think my buddy is looking for something more long lasting or something. I mean like being able to keep most of the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The Cyp/Deca cycle wouldn't be a bad idea. I wouldn't go shorter because you will not give the gear enough time to saturate and work. Is this your 2nd cycle or have you done more?

Why not a Test(Cyp or Enan)/Fina cycle..... You could run it for less $$ than with the deca and you could also extend the cycle up to PCT with the fina. Just an Idea.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Terinox
    This would be his second official cycle. The Enanth/Fina is a good idea for me, but I think my buddy is looking for something more long lasting or something. I mean like being able to keep most of the gains.
    If he runs the cycle right (Diet, Training, and PCT) he should keep most if not all his gains.

Thread Information