Comings00n is offline New Member

Novice User, Winnie Stacks??? Help!

Hi all, I am 21 yo, 5'6 140lbs. I have a great physique, I have a 6 pack and am in great shape. I was interested in starting a cycle of steroids to take it to the next level... increase mass, strength and hardness. I had acne and have been on 2 cycles of accutane, which has cleared me up. I do know that steroids promote acne, but i'm hoping it just doesn't come back under any circumstance anymore (because of the medication I took.) I'm looking for a 8-10 week cycle only, something with low-mild side effects and was thinking of taking Winstrol + Sust, or deca or ??? I will be in the gym 4-5 days a week, working heavy. Does anybody have any recommendations? Pins/Pills? Any different stacks ? Please help! Would truly appreciate it!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    140 and you want to start a cycle? Its way too early in the game bro. You can still gain a ton naturally.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    plus, you should read up a lot before jumping into AS. Hang around for a few months, increase your calorie/protien intake, take some creatine/glutamine, learn everything you need to know using the search button and the sidebar on the homepage. Then you need to plan your cycle.

Comings00n is offline New Member
    Hey,
    I've been weightlifting for about 4 years, and seriously over the past 2 years. I've did the creatine/glutamine thing with cel-tech/eps. My eating habbit consists of all the good stuff, chicken, protein, meat, fruit, veggies, no mayo/cheese/ice cream etc. I am ripped and muscular for my size, its just not bulk. I have done a lot of research and I've exhausted all attempts at putting on serious size without losing my six pack. With that being said, do you still feel the same way? please help!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Comings00n
    Hey,
    I've been weightlifting for about 4 years, and seriously over the past 2 years. I've did the creatine/glutamine thing with cel-tech/eps. My eating habbit consists of all the good stuff, chicken, protein, meat, fruit, veggies, no mayo/cheese/ice cream etc. I am ripped and muscular for my size, its just not bulk. I have done a lot of research and I've exhausted all attempts at putting on serious size without losing my six pack. With that being said, do you still feel the same way? please help!
    Consider going down to a 4 pack to gain some mass then cutting back up to 6. If your gonna gain weight, gain it. Eating clean is good and all but you need to eat a shit load of protein and carbs to gain muscle. Do what you want but I know @ 140 your not near your natural limit. I'd really look at your diet first cause without that down not any type of AAS is gonna give you good muscle mass. So many times nutrition is overlooked and I know this from experience

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Listen to RON and Chris. A lot of guys run cycles and don't gain much or not at all and it's mainly because of diet. Out of training, rest, and diet..... diet is the key that will make or break your cycle. Get the diet down first than consider gear. Don't waste your money or your first cycle. Your first will be your best if you plan everything right.

You and I are almost the same hight (I'm 5'7") but I'm way older than you 33 so this diet should help you pack on some weight if not tweak it a bit. But it gives you a idea how much and how many times you should be eating.

Here's one of my diets that I use while I'm "on":

Meal 1:
    10 egg whites
    1 cup of oatmeal
    5 pc of Turkey bacon
    1 tblspn flax seed oil
    18oz Water
    1 cup of coffee

Meal 2
    32g of Protein powder
    1 cup Cottage Cheese
    18oz Water

Meal 3
    2 to 3 pc of Chicken breast, or 2 to 3 pc of Turkey, 3/4 lb of 97% lean ground meat, or 2 tunna steaks
    1 large Yam
    1 salad
    18oz Water

Meal 4
    2 Chicken breasts
    1 cup of oatmeal
    18oz Water

Meal 5 (post workout)
    32g of protein w/ 6 dates
    9oz Water

Meal 6
    8 egg whites w/ salsa
    1 small pc of chicken
    2 to 3 tablspn of Nat. Peanut butter
    5pc of turkey bacon
    1 Apple or 1 cup of Apple Sauce
    18oz Water

Meal 7
    1 tablespn of Nat Peanut butter
    32g of protein powder
    18oz Water

Around 2 or 3 AM
    32g of Protein w/ flax

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    how do you cook the turkey bacon? i can never get mine cooked because so little fat ends up burning it - do you microwave it?

mfenske is offline Member
    Hey Floyd, one thing I like for Turkey bacon is to stick it in the microwave, put paper towel on the bottom of a plate, then in like a checkerboard pattern put some turkey bacon, then place paper towels on top that. If you need more, just do more layers. I usually nuke it for about 2-3 minutes and then it's crispy and not burnt. Mark

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    noice. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Thread Information