tattoo74 is offline New Member

Test + Dbol cycle.

I will be starting my third cycle very shortly. Just wanted the opinions of other people on the following cycle: 600 mg/week of Test Cyp for 10 weeks and stacked the first 4-5 weeks with 140 mg/week of dbol . I want to run a lower dosage of dbol because of the higher amount of test.

What are your thoughts on this?

BDTR is offline Retired
    That comes out to 20mg of dbol per day... That's really really low, i'd honestly bump it to 35-40.

legend is offline Associate Member
    at least 30mg of dbol .

ok, just though tthat since I was running a higher dosage of test, that a lower dosage of dbol wouild be cool. But what you mentioned is not that much higher. Now with that said, I did not have any gyno probs whatsoever during my last cycles. Do you think I will have this time? Also, do I start the dbol and test at the same time?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoo74
    ok, just though tthat since I was running a higher dosage of test, that a lower dosage of dbol wouild be cool. But what you mentioned is not that much higher. Now with that said, I did not have any gyno probs whatsoever during my last cycles. Do you think I will have this time? Also, do I start the dbol and test at the same time?
    Yes .. start the Dbol and Test at the same time. As far as gyno, with Dbol and Test it is always a good idea to have some anti-e's on hand (just in case). Oh, and don't forget the Clomid for pct.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    That comes out to 20mg of dbol per day... That's really really low, i'd honestly bump it to 35-40.
    I agree!

ok sounds good. What anti-e's do you recommend I have on hand and when would I know that I should start taking them and in what quantity. Oh yeah..for how long?

jersey juice is offline Member
    get some liquidex if you can, if not then nolva or proviron for anti e's and clomid for your PCT 2-3 weeks after your last shot 300/100/50

so you only start using your nolva in your pct? I know about clomid

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    you start nolva if you see signs of gyno

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    itchy nipples, man titties, stuff like that. Do a search on "gyno" or "anti-e's" and you should learn more about the symptons, etc. Something you definitely need to know beforehand. If this is your 3rd cycle probably should have known about this already. At least this time you will!

600mg/wk of test isn't really all that high either. Just to maybe put your mind at rest. The dbol is to jump start and it and test aren't really a "combined" worry.

Good luck,

ttgb

Thread Information