T-3's and the Atkins Diet...????

Hey everyone...

I have a Question in regards to T-3's...
    I am Currently on the Atkins diet... I have been on for about 1.5 months... I am Restricting my Carb intake to almost -0- Sun-Fri then on Sat I will have a Chicken Cesar Salad for my Weekly Carbs... Every so Offten I will have Ketchup.. How ever I did Cheat the other day coming back from the OZ Fest.... I had nothing to Eat or Drink the Whole Day the after the Oz Fest I was Hungry as Hell and Stopped at Wendys... I had 3 Burgers... That was the First Bread I had Eaten in Over a Month... But I was back on it by the Next Day... I have NO PROBLEM not Eating Carbs... I do not Really Care If I have them or Not... So this Diet is very Easy for me...

Well that is my BackGround about my Diet... Oh I have not yet Gotten into a Guy but by Next Week I will be in one...

Anyways... My Question is 3 Parts...

First I would like you know your Views on Using a T-3 with the Atkins Diet... I was 318LB's when I started it over a Month ago... Now I am 295 in the Morning 301 after I Eat... I have been at this Weight for a Few weeks Now... I guess I hit that Platue everyone talks about... I want some REAL Supplement HELP!!!! Not this OTC Shit!!!! I have 1/2 of GNC in my room and I do not think it is working to well... I was thinking of Hitting the T-3's...
    What do You Guys say??????

Second I would like to know how to Cycle the T-3's... Simple enough of a Question I Guess... lol... I have NEVER taken T-3's so I will need your Help here...

And Lastly... Why are T-3 Illegal...??? Or are they...??? What are they...??? I am under the Impression that they are NOT a Steriod .... RIGHT..??? What are they Considered..???

Anyways,,, That is it... ANY and ALL Help - Views - Ideas or Suggestions are 100% Greatly Apprecaited... So to all Who will be Helping me in this Matter... Thank You in Advance...

DM....

someday is offline Member
    before you try somethin as drastic as t3, why dont you try uppin the cardio and decreasing the calories. Even if your on restricted carbs in order to lose weight' the calories you use need to exceed the calories you take in.

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
    Hey everyone...

I have a Question in regards to T-3's...
    I am Currently on the Atkins diet... I have been on for about 1.5 months... I am Restricting my Carb intake to almost -0- Sun-Fri then on Sat I will have a Chicken Cesar Salad for my Weekly Carbs... Every so Offten I will have Ketchup.. How ever I did Cheat the other day coming back from the OZ Fest.... I had nothing to Eat or Drink the Whole Day the after the Oz Fest I was Hungry as Hell and Stopped at Wendys... I had 3 Burgers... That was the First Bread I had Eaten in Over a Month... But I was back on it by the Next Day... I have NO PROBLEM not Eating Carbs... I do not Really Care If I have them or Not... So this Diet is very Easy for me...

Well that is my BackGround about my Diet... Oh I have not yet Gotten into a Guy but by Next Week I will be in one...

Anyways... My Question is 3 Parts...

First I would like you know your Views on Using a T-3 with the Atkins Diet... I was 318LB's when I started it over a Month ago... Now I am 295 in the Morning 301 after I Eat... I have been at this Weight for a Few weeks Now... I guess I hit that Platue everyone talks about... I want some REAL Supplement HELP!!!! Not this OTC Shit!!!! I have 1/2 of GNC in my room and I do not think it is working to well... I was thinking of Hitting the T-3's...
    What do You Guys say??????

Second I would like to know how to Cycle the T-3's... Simple enough of a Question I Guess... lol... I have NEVER taken T-3's so I will need your Help here...

And Lastly... Why are T-3 Illegal...??? Or are they...??? What are they...??? I am under the Impression that they are NOT a Steriod .... RIGHT..??? What are they Considered..???

Anyways,,, That is it... ANY and ALL Help - Views - Ideas or Suggestions are 100% Greatly Apprecaited... So to all Who will be Helping me in this Matter... Thank You in Advance...

DM....
    Hey man, I wish I had solid advice for ya, but I am a T3 newb myself. I am also interested in this. I have a very good friend that weighs between 500 and 550 lbs. We are not exactly sure... the only scales that weigh him properly are at the doc's office and he fluctuates.. He is only five foot nine. I am sorely concerned for him. He refuses to get that gastro surgery because he is scared too, and the docs will not prescribe synthroid because they say he doesn't have a thyroid problem. I don't think I could ever let him use T3, but chances are he is going to die before the age of 30, and that with never having so much as kissed a female. *sigh* So what are the best and worst case scenarios for somone in his condition to use T3? any opinions....? peace

RC

Thrower74 is offline Member
    You have to be careful with t3. It will eat muscle as fast as it eats fat. You should always take t3 in conjunction with some sort of AAS, preferably test. Also to maximize the effects of t3 I would add it to clen .

This is something you definitly want to do some research on first. T3 can be dangerouse if used incrrectly.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Frankly, I would probably recommend T3 over clen , especially since @ 33% bf you are going to have to watch your heart and blood pressure. Look in the educational forum for my T3 cycle. Not a bad idea if you are doing morning cardio, like you should - to run maybe 20-30mgs of anavar to ofset mucle wasting from the t3 - and var burns fat on its own.

T3 is not DEA scheduled but it does require a prescription so its not legal per se to have it without one.

study up some more before you do anything, and congrats with making that first hard decision to do something

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    Hey man, I wish I had solid advice for ya, but I am a T3 newb myself. I am also interested in this. I have a very good friend that weighs between 500 and 550 lbs. We are not exactly sure... the only scales that weigh him properly are at the doc's office and he fluctuates.. He is only five foot nine. I am sorely concerned for him. He refuses to get that gastro surgery because he is scared too, and the docs will not prescribe synthroid because they say he doesn't have a thyroid problem. I don't think I could ever let him use T3, but chances are he is going to die before the age of 30, and that with never having so much as kissed a female. *sigh* So what are the best and worst case scenarios for somone in his condition to use T3? any opinions....? peace

RC
    To be honest - I would run him at as high a level of T3 as I could without heart burn or excessive BP - 120-150mcg ED. in these cases the guy is likely to die within the next 5-10 yrs if he cant get down to at least moderate weight. thinking long term is a waste if he isnt going to make it through the short term

RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    To be honest - I would run him at as high a level of T3 as I could without heart burn or excessive BP - 120-150mcg ED. in these cases the guy is likely to die within the next 5-10 yrs if he cant get down to at least moderate weight. thinking long term is a waste if he isnt going to make it through the short term
    I agree bro. I am very concerned about him. He was always heavy... he played fresh soph football in HS and was about 350.... he started gaining weight and the coaches would not let him play because of his weight. To make it worse, his father has an enlarged heart, and from what I understand it is moderately serious. So I agree that with his current health condition he has relatively little chance of making it much longer. I am SO frustrated that his doctors wont give him any help other than "eat better". I mean yeah, it really is in his hands, but when you see somone with such a large risk of death, how could you not be a bit more lose with the prescriptions? Well maybe I will just bring up the possibility, make him read over some material and make an informed decision. Thanks for your concern and advice bro it means a lot.

peace

RC

BigSexy50 is offline Associate Member
    I have been reading about T3 on this site, but am not really sure what it is ?? Is it Thyroid medication that is useful as a fat burner ?? I realize it is strong, and I saw a liquid form on a research web site. How is the liquid form ?? Sorry for the dumb question.

Thread Information