Steroids And Dorms......do They Mix

Looking to start my cycle in college and I live on campus at a dorm and i have a legit source how many people get there gear sent to them at a dorm ~~~thanks

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I was in a dorm last year and had no problem. I had the gear to sent to my on campus mailbox. I had it disguised like a care package from my mom. They shouldn't say anything about it, just have them write "I love you, mom" on the box. when you get the gear keep it in your lock box and your good to go.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Ooooh...look at the BIG college guy. Ah, f*ck, I'm just giving you a hard time. If you search the lounge you'll see that I'm having a very difficult time dealing with my graduation.

In my opinion, a dorm room setting is one of the safer places to both receive and store gear. I'm not sure how your campus mail works, but every college I've been a part of was at least in some small way more lax than the USPS...so it certainly doesn't increase your chances of gettting nabbed. Plus, most colleges these days have students from all over the country and world, so you're having your stuff sent to a place where random packages from across the globe are sent daily. If you're going international, a delivery overseas to a US university isn't going to raise many eyebrows.

Insofar as storage is concerned, I don't know of a college in the country that is more harsh in dealing with contraband of all varieties than the law. If caught with it you'll likely be put on housing probation and made to write an essay. The worst case is you lose student housing (easily appealed)...all better options than being booked.

thanks guys for your help

Devildog99 is offline New Member
    Did u guys use your real names or fake ones on the address?

bump

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    At my university, if you put a fake name, they return to sender.

If you are at a dorm u have to use real names bc they only deliver that packages to people who live in the drom

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    I know one thing doesn't mix. Steroids and Military Bases. Some guy got busted for having $1000 worth of AS in a shipment while I was in the Navy. Moron couldn't have it sent to his house (Right outside the base), he sent it to the ship and before it even made it there it got snagged. Stupid bastard. 1 year in the brig for attempt to distribute. Not worth it.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Yhea bro, my advice is just to be CAREFUL!!!!

Thread Information