Thread: BD cypionate?

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member

BD cypionate?

Can anyone vouch for the quality of BD's test cyp...200mg/ml and comes in the 10ml bottle......if so what kind of results did you see?

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'll vouch for BD in general but i've never tried their cyp. Stand up company though.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Word has it that the quality of their products has fallen as a result of the surge in demand for it's products.

When it comes to new underground labs that gain popularity fast such as BDL, I was always under the impression that if you don't have the luxury to get an early batch then more often than not you get shortchanged b/c the company get's sloppy banging out orders without the same quality control.

Ps I have no experience with BDL product's, just figured I add this tidbit to help you with your purchase.

Good Luck,
    ~US~

BDTR is offline Retired
    I think he meant British Dragon not blue diamond labs. As far as blue diamond labs is concerned, i'll no longer trust their products after the primo inncident.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Word has it that the quality of their products has fallen as a result of the surge in demand for it's products.

When it comes to new underground labs that gain popularity fast such as BDL, I was always under the impression that if you don't have the luxury to get an early batch then more often than not you get shortchanged b/c the company get's sloppy banging out orders without the same quality control.

Ps I have no experience with BDL product's, just figured I add this tidbit to help you with your purchase.

Good Luck,
    ~US~

Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member
    thanks bdtr.........i did mean british dragon.....i have never tried cyp before and the BD seems a little too good to be true....my other option is schering enanthate ..but its a little more pricey

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    lol okay disregard my post, I was 4 cents short of a nickel on that one. Thanks bdtr...

~US~

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigmaguy2
    thanks bdtr.........i did mean british dragon.....i have never tried cyp before and the BD seems a little too good to be true....my other option is schering enanthate..but its a little more pricey

bro, I took Schering's test enan (primoteston) and LOVED IT!!!!!! Worth every cent.....

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    ive used both, both top quality, there is no questioning bds quality of injectables or orals to date.

peace

Thread Information