cheez4brains is offline New Member

Question Need advise on this cycle.

I am new to the board; any comments will be greatly appreciated I plan on starting my cycle soon my question to all of you are what do you think of this cycle, if you disagree with it tell me what you would do differently. And if any of you have ever done any thing like this one before tell me some of your results. One other thing I was wondering how much HCG should I use and for how long. And will I need any Clomid or Nolva or Liquid Ex, I also understand if I am asking these questions I should not be doing a cycle but we all have to start some where My current build is, 5-8, 208lbs and around 14-15% BF. I squat 315 for 10, dead lift 350 for 10 and bench 275 for 10, I have been training for 4 years, I go to the gym 6 days a week and I am also 23 years old. Thank you again and here is how I have my cycle planned.

Week 1-6 25mg/day Dbol
    Week 1-6 500mg/week Deca
    Week 3-6 500mg/week Sus 250
    Week 7-11 750mg/week Sus 250
    Week 7-14 75mg/EOD Tren
    Week 7-14 50mg/EOD Wini

skii96 is offline Member
    Is this your first cycle?

skii96 is offline Member
    I assume it is so here goes...your cycle is WAY to complex for you. I would run soemthing more like this for you....

wks 1-5 dbol 30mg/ed
    wks 1-10 or 12 Test enan or cyp 500mg/wk

Followed by clomid/nolva PCT

BDTR is offline Retired
    The deca isn't run long enough to yeild any keepable results. Some basic things about this:

It's your first cycle, keep it simple, 2 compounds max IMO, no need for all that gear your first time around.

Keep the test at a steady level, no need to pyramid it. You're also better off with a single ester test rather than a blend.

If you choose to run the winny, run it ED, not EOD.

BDTR is offline Retired
    what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    I assume it is so here goes...your cycle is WAY to complex for you. I would run soemthing more like this for you....

wks 1-5 dbol 30mg/ed
    wks 1-10 or 12 Test enan or cyp 500mg/wk

Followed by clomid/nolva PCT

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cheez4brains
    I am new to the board; any comments will be greatly appreciated I plan on starting my cycle soon my question to all of you are what do you think of this cycle, if you disagree with it tell me what you would do differently. And if any of you have ever done any thing like this one before tell me some of your results. One other thing I was wondering how much HCG should I use and for how long. And will I need any Clomid or Nolva or Liquid Ex, I also understand if I am asking these questions I should not be doing a cycle but we all have to start some where My current build is, 5-8, 208lbs and around 14-15% BF. I squat 315 for 10, dead lift 350 for 10 and bench 275 for 10, I have been training for 4 years, I go to the gym 6 days a week and I am also 23 years old. Thank you again and here is how I have my cycle planned.

Week 1-6 25mg/day Dbol
    Week 1-6 500mg/week Deca
    Week 3-6 500mg/week Sus 250
    Week 7-11 750mg/week Sus 250
    Week 7-14 75mg/EOD Tren
    Week 7-14 50mg/EOD Wini

Cut out the Tren, the Deca, and the winny
    Run 250mg of Sus E3D with a 35mg jumpstart of dbol wks1-4

Run the Sust 10wks. No HCG will be needed. Start clomid 3wks after last test injection, and I would also suggest running .25mg of L-dex ED + 10mg of Nolva

Thanks for the quick response’s, and just to let you know this is my first cycle. I see that you guys said I am doing to much juice, I agree with you and that is why I posted this I wanted other opinions from people with experience, my only response is, is that I talk to a lot of juice heads at the gym all of them say go balls to the walls your first time they say you receptors are fresh and will benefit the most and no cycle is like you first. All of them regret not going balls to the walls. But then again who knows they all could be wrong that’s why I am asking for as many opinions as I can get, so I get some insight, thanks again guys for taking the time read this.

They don't know about receptors. They're assuming receptors get used to the gear as cycles are done. This is not the case. Receptors regenerate(this is called upregulation)
    The only thing that keeps you from gaining as much on the second, third etc as you did on the first is the fact that the body is gradually increasing to a higher weight. It's not the mount of gear that regulates the gain, it's what your body can adapt to in that amount of time.

Secret to this game is to get the optimal amount og gains, with the least amount of juice

On your first, you won't gain any more weight with dbol , deca , sust, tren , and winny than with just Test with a dbol jump start.

Test only and a good diet will slap 20+ Lbs on you. Keeping roughly 80-95% if post cycle protocol is followed(this includes diet and meds)

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    They don't know about receptors. They're assuming receptors get used to the gear as cycles are done. This is not the case. Receptors regenerate(this is called upregulation)
    The only thing that keeps you from gaining as much on the second, third etc as you did on the first is the fact that the body is gradually increasing to a higher weight. It's not the mount of gear that regulates the gain, it's what your body can adapt to in that amount of time.

Secret to this game is to get the optimal amount og gains, with the least amount of juice

On your first, you won't gain any more weight with dbol , deca , sust, tren , and winny than with just Test with a dbol jump start.

Test only and a good diet will slap 20+ Lbs on you. Keeping roughly 80-95% if post cycle protocol is followed(this includes diet and meds)
    You really think test and a good diet will slap on 20+ i am surprised to here that. And you say not to do any deca, i have some joint pain in my shoulders and elbows, is it true that deca will help ease the pain, and if so should i add any. Thanks for the insight Pheedno. I will keep this in mind.

dacowboy is offline New Member
    deca will ease the pain but i think some people will still overdo it and it will hurt even more after the deca goes.. especially if you have an old injury

skii96 is offline Member
    You really think test and a good diet will slap on 20+ i am surprised to here that. And you say not to do any deca, i have some joint pain in my shoulders and elbows, is it true that deca will help ease the pain, and if so should i add any. Thanks for the insight Pheedno. I will keep this in mind.
    I have put countless people on 500mg/wk of test enan for 10 wks and seen many of them gain 20+ lbs. It all depnds on where your starting at weightwise and what your diet looks like b4 the cycle and during.

Yes, you can gain 20 with Test. You have to make sure the diet is in check though. Wiegh your food and count the cals so you KNOW that your getting the appropriate amount. Thats the #1 problem I see with dissapointing gains.

As far as the joint pains, yes Deca could help with the pain but so can Glucosamine/Chondritin and MSM powder. Get on those supps about 3 wks before the cycle and pack in some creatine. The retension from the creatine and test will help with lubing the joints.

Thanks for all the comments guys.

Thread Information