clockworks is offline Anabolic Member

PCT for prohormone cycle

hey, i just finished a 4 week 1-test/4-ad cycle. i have a bottle of liquid clomid. should the PCT be the same as for a real gear cycle (i.e. wait 3 weeks, 300mg 1st day, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10 days)? it just doesn't seem right seeing as how the PH cycle was only 4 weeks.

thanks,
    -- clocky baby

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I am not sure. But pro hormones only increase your narual test production and AS shut them down. I wouldnt take pct after a prohormone cycle. what kind of gains did you get from the prohormones.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clockworks
    hey, i just finished a 4 week 1-test/4-ad cycle. i have a bottle of liquid clomid. should the PCT be the same as for a real gear cycle (i.e. wait 3 weeks, 300mg 1st day, 100mg next 10 days, 50mg next 10 days)? it just doesn't seem right seeing as how the PH cycle was only 4 weeks.

thanks,
    -- clocky baby
    I know a lot of guys who use prohormones hang out at the Supplement forum - you'll probably get better responses there. Try there, if you don't get enough responses here.

Jay

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    No need for clomid. The prohormones didn't shut down your nat. test that much. Especially after a 4 week cycle. If your worried about it use some ZMA or some zinc pill. You probably don't need anything, but its up to you.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    yeah this really needs to go to the supplement forum.

someday is offline Member
    I think theres some stuff called 6 oxo which is like clomid for ph's.

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    STOP!!! Guys, if you don't know basic pharmacology and it's processes on the human body please don't respond. Prohormones are precursors to most steroids . This means they DO in fact shut down indigenous testosterone production. 1-AD is the closest legal substance to testosterone that they make other than 1-test.

Doing a 4 week cycle will make it easier for you to recover post cycle. Anything over 6 weeks and I recommend full HPTA recovery methods of clomid and/or nolvadex .

I'm not too hip on the new legal anti-estrogens. I do know that 6-OXO has the science to support the claims, but most of the research i've read was paid for by Ergopharm.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by roidmanraging
    STOP!!! Guys, if you don't know basic pharmacology and it's processes on the human body please don't respond. Prohormones are precursors to most steroids . This means they DO in fact shut down indigenous testosterone production. 1-AD is the closest legal substance to testosterone that they make other than 1-test.

Doing a 4 week cycle will make it easier for you to recover post cycle. Anything over 6 weeks and I recommend full HPTA recovery methods of clomid and/or nolvadex .

I'm not too hip on the new legal anti-estrogens. I do know that 6-OXO has the science to support the claims, but most of the research i've read was paid for by Ergopharm.
    True.... I've read that pro-hormones will shut you down. Now how bad I don't know but it will.

Thread Information