09-03-2003, 04:58 PM #1
Anything else I need to know before I try this
Well guys, it's time for my third cycle.
Here is some background information:
30 mg Anavar ED [Weeks 1-5]
Notes on first cycle: Done when I was 15 years old, and closed off my growth plates. That's what my doctor said, and I believe him, because I was 5'9" at 15, and my parents are 5'10" and 6'3", and my diet was top notch. And I'm still 5'9".
1050mg/week Testosterone Suspension [Weeks 1-2.5]
50mg ED Oral Winistrol [Weeks 1-2.5]
30mg ED Anavar [Week 1]
40mg ED Nolvadex [Week 3]
20mg ED Nolvadex [Weeks 4-6]
Off [Weeks 7-10]
Notes on second cycle: I'm a fan of doing steroids for short periods of time. I am not going to change that, and for this last cycle I did, I gained 7 pounds of mass that I kept. The suspension was injected at 50mg every 8 hours, rotating injection sites(glute, delt, quad). I experienced no side affects what so ever, except for slight edema and aggressiveness, which was expected, and went away in PCT. Strength went up about 6-8% as well for the majority of lifts. There are some that may question the dose of the suspension. All I can tell you is, it worked for me. I know that sounds like a cop out, but that's all I can really say.
I've been steriod free for a while now(as you can see above). And I think I'm ready for my next cycle.
Proposed 3rd Cycle
560mg/week Trenbolone Acetate [Weeks 1-2.5]
560mg/week Testosterone Suspension [Weeks 1-2.5]
50mg Oral Winistrol ED [Weeks 1-2.5]
40mg Nolvadex ED [Week 2.5-3.5]
20mg Nolvadex ED [Weeks 3.5-6]
Off [Weeks 6-10]
Questions for proposed third cycle:
1) Do you believe that injecting 40mg+40mg of the trenbolone and suspension every 12 hours will be adequate to retain a steady level of drugs in my system. I have been told, yes, but I would like your opinion.
2) I will be consuming 25mg of Oral Winistrol every 12 hours. Again, does this make sense. It worked for me last cycle, but I would like to hear your take on the issue.
3) I used 3 different length needles(and 3 different gauges) for my second cycle. I was wondering if using the standard 1" needle would be adequate for glute and delt injections as well as quadricep injections. I have heard no, but again, I would like your opinion.
4) I am using testosterone along with the trenbolone because of the commentary on the loss of sex drive and energy on trenbolone only cycles. Do you agree with this practice.
5) I know that there may be some who question my use of Nolvadex only post-cycle and not during it, espically because the cycle itself is obviously geared for minimal side affects. But I do not consider myself prone to estrogen-related side affects, and I have found that cycling for very short periods of time results in minimal side affects, and maximal keepable gains. I have also heard this from others who have tried similar approaches. What do you think about this issue.
6) I have decided to use trenbolone for a few reasons. One, to see what it can do for me that suspension could not(which, will most likely be very little). Two, because I have heard such amazing things with it, that I am curious to try it out. Three, and this is the most important one, it has a short half life. I like steroids with short half lives because this means that they will be out of the system in a shorter period of time, and thus the PCT becomes much easier to keep all of the gains. So that is why I am using trenbolone along with testosterone suspension. Do you agree with this.
7) Any additional comments I would love to hear. I do not reuse needles or vials, just FYI. Please, give me any and all opinions you have and any suggestions for me.
09-03-2003, 06:31 PM #2
weeks 1-2.5 isn't enough for your fina/suspension. Minimum would be 4 weeks imo.
09-03-2003, 06:45 PM #3
Ruffy thanks for the reply, I appreciate your opinion.
Like I said, I'm going to go short. I'm not into longer cycles, that's why I'm doing it this way.
09-03-2003, 06:52 PM #4
Willpower...the only thing that I would say is that it does seem very short. BUT, it's your body. If this is what's comfortable for your, and more importantly you still see gains from, then I would say go for it. Obviously you have done a lot of research on this, so arguing logically the facts wouldn't be prudent because you already know them. I definitely look forward to hearing your results from this. Hope it works good for you. BTW, when do you start?
09-03-2003, 06:56 PM #5
Ok, thanks, I left that part out. I'm going to start in two weeks, on September 14(not exactly two weeks but you know).
I like to start on a Sunday, it just makes everything easier.
09-03-2003, 07:09 PM #6
just wondering - any specific reason why you're going with oral winny instead of injecting?
09-03-2003, 07:13 PM #7
In terms of oral vs injectable winistrol.
I'm using oral because I've got great results from using it already, and I know others who have used oral and say that it is just as good as injecting. Also, since I'm going to be injecting twice a day, I want to avoid some scar tissue.
Please, can someone experienced take my numbered questions one by one and just make a few comments about them? I just want some reassurance before I go full force and all out, that's all. Thanks guys.
09-03-2003, 07:16 PM #8Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2002
- long island new york
Sorry bro, but IMHO you're wasting you're time and money.
Short cycles are fine if that's you're thing but IMO anything under 4wks is a waste even when using short esters.
09-03-2003, 07:40 PM #9
Waste of $$$ IMO, the only benifit you'll see will be some strength from the suspension, you'll get absolutely nothing from the fina, even at extremely high doses I don't even begin to feel it till week 4 or later. Keep us updated at what you decide to do though and good luck.
09-03-2003, 07:47 PM #10
XXX and bdtr: Thanks for the replies guys. I appreciate your opinions. Just one question though for bdtr or anyone else experienced with trenbolone : do you really "not feel it" until four weeks later? I thought for sure this would not be the case, because it's such a short steroid . But if that is what the general majority has experienced, then I guess I will take it as a fact. It's just that four weeks seems really long to kick in; that's almost as long as nandrolone .
If this is the case, maybe I should just go with straight testosterone suspension then, like I did before? But if it is not the case, than I am going to stick to what I laid out before. It's a good thing too because I didn't get the trenbolone yet, and I have the testosterone suspension already.
Last edited by WiLLpOwEr; 09-03-2003 at 07:49 PM.
09-03-2003, 07:54 PM #11
Bro, you say you're a fan of doing short courses, even though you've only really been 'on' for 7 1/2 weeks total. The Var course was totally mild IMO, which doesn't really count. So in actuality, you've really only done a 2 1/2 week cycle of Susp. And you say "that's what I'm into"????
I can't quite fathom your reasoning behind this and can't quite understand your logic. What are these pearls of wisdom based on? Can't afford a longer cycle? Someone at the gym told you about them? Don't like injecting yourself?
IMO, you need to sit with someone experienced or continue to read these boards for a better understanding of AAS's and their effects on the human body.
Sorry, I'm just gobsmacked by this thread.
09-03-2003, 08:21 PM #12
Your doctor was wrong about your growth plates too bro!
Oxandrolone is a multipurpose drug, as it is used during both off and in season for competitive bodybuilding, many weight-class regulated sports, track and field, cycling, and strength sports. In strength-training circles, Oxandrolone has been reported as the most efficient strength-inducing drug on a per-mg basis.
It is believed to be one of the best inducers of creatine phosphate synthesis in muscle tissue. However, there are no scientific studies to support this statement.
Its low androgenicity makes it very popular with many female athletes, such as bodybuilders.
It has virtually no liver toxicity, even at doses as high as 80 mg a day. It's even been given to patients suffering from liver cirrohsis.
Oxandrolone will not shut down a man's pituitary-gonadal axis. There is no evidence that it suppresses testosterone or sperm production, which is why it's the oral of choice when pyramiding off steroids . Many bodybuilders have tapered off anabolic usage by switching to Oxandrolone at 30 mg per day and slowly reducing the dosage by 2.5 mg every five days until endogenous testosterone production is back to normal.
Bodybuilders rate it as an excellent hardening drug for physique contests.
Athletes report that with Oxandrolone, they have the highest retention of gains upon cessation of use when compared with other steroids.
It's one of the only anabolics that does not cause premature closure of bone epiphyses in children .
Since it doesn't aromatize, there's no need to take Tamoxifen , Proviron , or Cytadren when using oxandrolone.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)