BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member

Running EQ and Deca at the same time?

Can someone comment on the advantages and disadvantages of using EQ and Deca at the same time?

I was under the impression that it is not a good idea, but I just read a recent thread where that was contradicted. Please help.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Here's that thread
    http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=63939

We need Segmund Froid (sp???) to respond to this question - he's an expert on that - would love to hear his oppinion

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    haha..yeah that thread consists of me wondering the same thing. I was always told that they hit the same receptors so not to do it, but my friend jay there ^^ enlightened me on the different affects each one might have, such as EQ and its ability to increase hunger, and Deca since consisting of more water retention could add additional size and strength...may not be a bad idea

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    I've always heard it was pointless to do both, but what D3m3ndt3d just said sounds beneficial. Don't forget the joint relief part of deca

skii96 is offline Member
    They both have their good qualities so i dont think taking them both at the same time with negate one or the others, thats just doesnt sound right.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    They both have their good qualities so i dont think taking them both at the same time with negate one or the others, thats just doesnt sound right.
    i was under the impression they fought for the same receptor sites so you will have to take more to compensate. i remember reading an article in MD about a proprietary blend of 200mg decanoate and 75mg boldenone or something like that several months ago...im sure someone else will correct me.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i was under the impression they fought for the same receptor sites so you will have to take more to compensate. i remember reading an article in MD about a proprietary blend of 200mg decanoate and 75mg boldenone or something like that several months ago...im sure someone else will correct me.
    I am almost positive that all AS have to fight over the same receptors because they are all absorbed by the same receptors. You dont have seperate receptors for test, eq, deca , ect.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I am almost positive that all AS have to fight over the same receptors because they are all absorbed by the same receptors. You dont have seperate receptors for test, eq, deca, ect.
    Is there a med student or doctor that can chime in on this subject?

Quote Originally Posted by nevaenuf
    I am almost positive that all AS have to fight over the same receptors because they are all absorbed by the same receptors. You dont have seperate receptors for test, eq, deca, ect.
    All steroids "fight" for (target) the same receptor = Androgen Receptor.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    I'm no scientist, but this much is clear. The human endocrine system is incredibly complex and interactive. The introduction of synthetic anabolic steroids impacts all aspects of the system including thyroid hormones, hGH, IGF-1 etc., and different steroids impact the overall system differently.
    All steroids bind to the same receptor....the AR receptor, and all steroids are testosterone derivitives. But some bind differently than others, and some work on an intercellular basis, and some work on a surface membrane basis. Some steroid derivitives (esterless) complete the process and return to plasma much quicker than others. Deca like drugs are up to 4 times slower to complete their work than are some synthetic testosterones.
    Scientist have modified the molecular structure of synthetic testosterone in order to create more anabolic activity and less androgenic activity, but all steroids possess both androgenic and anabolic properties. This is tested by comparing esterless derivitives against testosterone in the growth of prostate tissue (bad) and degree of binding to muscle tissue (good). Deca-like drugs show 80% less impact on prostate growth and superior muscle AR binding, for example.
    So, the standard theory of stacking is to choose a combination of agonists (steroids that act in a complimentary but different way, rather than antagonist(steroids that work in the same way). So theoretically, eq and deca would not be stacked together. But as others have pointed out, both do have different modes of operation in other ways. I have tried all kinds of combinations over the years, and basically have decided to throw theories out the window. See what works for you, cause we are all very different.

skii96 is offline Member
    Very well put!

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaster
    I'm no scientist, but this much is clear. The human endocrine system is incredibly complex and interactive. The introduction of synthetic anabolic steroids impacts all aspects of the system including thyroid hormones, hGH, IGF-1 etc., and different steroids impact the overall system differently.
    All steroids bind to the same receptor....the AR receptor, and all steroids are testosterone derivitives. But some bind differently than others, and some work on an intercellular basis, and some work on a surface membrane basis. Some steroid derivitives (esterless) complete the process and return to plasma much quicker than others. Deca like drugs are up to 4 times slower to complete their work than are some synthetic testosterones.
    Scientist have modified the molecular structure of synthetic testosterone in order to create more anabolic activity and less androgenic activity, but all steroids possess both androgenic and anabolic properties. This is tested by comparing esterless derivitives against testosterone in the growth of prostate tissue (bad) and degree of binding to muscle tissue (good). Deca-like drugs show 80% less impact on prostate growth and superior muscle AR binding, for example.
    So, the standard theory of stacking is to choose a combination of agonists (steroids that act in a complimentary but different way, rather than antagonist(steroids that work in the same way). So theoretically, eq and deca would not be stacked together. But as others have pointed out, both do have different modes of operation in other ways. I have tried all kinds of combinations over the years, and basically have decided to throw theories out the window. See what works for you, cause we are all very different.
    Well put IronMaster. Youhave proven once again you are "The Master". Jesus the knowledge on this board abso-fucking-lutely blows me away.

Big Babom is offline New Member
    I have a friend that he like the stack ..like
    200mg of deca and 200mg of EQ

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    damn IRON...good stuff. I guess what I would like to bump for is anyone that has tried the 2 and what (if any) variation of sides or particular pros they experienced from the 2 together.

Here's my thought right now on a cycle using the 2. Instead of matching the test base mg wise with deca or eq (I really like both) alone, combine the 2 to match the test mg wise. Something like:

wks 1-15:
    test 600mg/wk
    eq 300mg/wk
    deca 300mg/wk

See, that definitely doesn't look normal. What does everyone think about this?

peace,

ttgb

Quote Originally Posted by tryingtogetbig
    damn IRON...good stuff. I guess what I would like to bump for is anyone that has tried the 2 and what (if any) variation of sides or particular pros they experienced from the 2 together.

Here's my thought right now on a cycle using the 2. Instead of matching the test base mg wise with deca or eq (I really like both) alone, combine the 2 to match the test mg wise. Something like:

wks 1-15:
    test 600mg/wk
    eq 300mg/wk
    deca 300mg/wk

See, that definitely doesn't look normal. What does everyone think about this?

peace,

ttgb
    I've been looking into this issue for some time now, and pretty much convinced that I should try both.

At this point - I have the dosage question too.

1-16
    Test 500mg
    Deca 400
    EQ 400

I was thinking that there's no need to have test dosage to be more than the sum of deca and EQ. as long as test overall is the dominant component and exceeds each of them.

Otherwise, when having a compound cycle of various AS - you'll have to bump Test to outrageous dosages.

Any thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    I was thinking that there's no need to have test dosage to be more than the sum of deca and EQ. as long as test overall is the dominant component and exceeds each of them.

yeah, that does make sense after thinking about it some more. I wasn't too excited about 300mgs/wk of the eq & deca in my cycle thought above. So, after your thoughts:

wks 1-15:
    test 600mgs/wk
    eq 400mgs/wk
    deca 400mgs/wk

Why wouldn't that work? At this point it seems like this would be a good cycle. It's just not the traditional logic. Share the love and critique it bros. What would be the advantages/disadvantages to this cycle?

peace,

ttgb

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I tryed to do a 15 week cycle with eq and decided to extend it because I was just starting to see kickass results from it. I was running test at 400mg every 4 days and eq at 250mg every 4 days.

skii96 is offline Member
    Before anyone tries using both at the same time i think they should use both seperatly to see what results they get from each indiviual compound. I know alot of bros that deca will shut them down hard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skii96
    Before anyone tries using both at the same time i think they should use both seperatly to see what results they get from each indiviual compound. I know alot of bros that deca will shut them down hard!!!
    Sound advice! I've done both before (individually) with test with no problems. I like both deca and eq, so that's why this idea interests me. Lots of people don't like deca, but it sure does provide me with solid keepable gains. But I do agree, no one should jump into using both of anything until they experiment with their body a little bit and see how it responds.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information