jobedog is offline Junior Member

cycle recovery help

okay, 4th wk. of 600mg/wk test cyp., and 500mg/wk eq., plan to run 8 - 9 wks. I need to know the best way to come off for maximum gain keeps. I have plenty of clomid and clen ., someone just give me some experienced guidence on stopping/ starting when, how much, howlong, etc. I have had trouble recovering in the past and I think it might have been my cortisol levels or my cycle end procedure, this is my first time with clen. too, please give me some solid advise guys, oh I also have t3 if necessary, My other goal for recovery is to ditch the love handles I grew from the eq. munchies.............thanks

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jobedog
    okay, 4th wk. of 600mg/wk test cyp., and 500mg/wk eq., plan to run 8 - 9 wks. I need to know the best way to come off for maximum gain keeps. I have plenty of clomid and clen., someone just give me some experienced guidence on stopping/ starting when, how much, howlong, etc. I have had trouble recovering in the past and I think it might have been my cortisol levels or my cycle end procedure, this is my first time with clen. too, please give me some solid advise guys, oh I also have t3 if necessary, My other goal for recovery is to ditch the love handles I grew from the eq. munchies.............thanks
    Well, first everything I've heard and read say you should run EQ longer than 10 weeks. I'd go 12 then week 14 start clomid...good luck.

Thread Information