Thread: EQ cyp cycle

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

EQ cyp cycle

im going to be running a EQ cyp cycle and just need some input from people who took these before.. my first cycle i took just deca and i should have listened and add the test but i didnt..i gained 20lbs that i kept from that cycle.. im looking to gain more weight but get more of the solid look as to the bloated look..my diet is on point and will be more serious when i start..what should i expect from this cycle as to weight gain, hunger, and solidness.. im going to run 400mgs EQ and 400mg cyp..thanks for the help everyone

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    I'm on week 3 of my first EQ cycle (BOLD QV), i'm doing 400 mg's a week. I'm going one shot a week of 400, but was doing 200 mg's every tues+friday but It was getting hard to get my shot on time so i went back to once a week. I don't feel anything right now and i'm in week 3. I hear it takes atleast 4 weeks to start noticing anything. EQ won't bloat like deca , you'll be more solid and vascular (from what i've read).

also go for 10-12 weeks to get the full effectiveness. I bought 2 bottles and hope it will last me atleast 12 weeks.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Expect a lot of extra hunger from the Eq, so make sure you are ready to take in the extra cals. Eq gains are usually known as quality gains, and the Test will help to put even more bulk on you. Just make sure your pct is correct and you should keep most of your gains. And always have some anti-e's on hand.

proskier is offline New Member
    Just finishing a EQ,Test Cyp cycle. 10weeks, so far BW up 20lbs, 235 to 255, very little bloat, low sides, awesome pumps, muscles feel dense and hard. No increase in Bf,12%. Ate like a horse and feel just as strong. Never felt better. PCT should help keep most, 80% of the gains. IMO, great combo that you will be pleased with. Good luck.

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the info hey pro were you taking 2 shots a week or did you shoot it all in one shot?? im going to have to take 2 shots a week becuase my cyp is 100mg and my eq is 200mg

proskier is offline New Member
    Did two shots per week, Mon and Thurs, mixed the AS in the same pin. 1ml EQ (200mgs) and 1/2 ml (100mgs).
    Total of 400mgs EQ and 200mgs Test /wk. No muss,no fuss.

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Any particular reason you chose cyp?

If you are going to run cyp I would recommend splitting your weekly doseage into three shots per week.

D

depdaddy is offline Member
    cyp sucks..i would run Enanthate ..also up the Eq a bit

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Why is Enan better than cyp ? I thought they were pretty much similar and it was just a matter of whichever you could get cheapest ?

Thanks.

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice
    Why is Enan better than cyp ? I thought they were pretty much similar and it was just a matter of whichever you could get cheapest ?

Thanks.
    BUMP. Anyone ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by like2juice

Thanks.
    It's not.... I like Cyp but i can't comment on Enan because I have never used it before until my upcomming cycle in a few weeks.

Test is test with different esters. Some people bloat badly on Cyp and others don't. If Cyp is all you can get then it will do the job. I will use whatever is available between the two. In the end test is test.

SirBen187 is offline Junior Member
    Cyp and Enan are chemically almost identical. I really can't understand how someone can say Enan is the shit and Cyp sucks, when in the end they are both Testosterone , not to mention the esters are almost identical.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SirBen187
    Cyp and Enan are chemically almost identical. I really can't understand how someone can say Enan is the shit and Cyp sucks, when in the end they are both Testosterone, not to mention the esters are almost identical.
    differences in the brands are probally the main reasons for those statements

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    cyp sucks..i would run Enanthate..also up the Eq a bit
    you have obviously never taken qv enanthate

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I understand it to be that theonly difference between test cyponate and test enanthate is one (1) carbon atom. Maybe someone else can clarify this for us a little better.

The Brain is offline Junior Member
    qv en sux, qv cyp rocks.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brain
    qv en sux, qv cyp rocks.
    yup!
    Last edited by poppapump58; 09-07-2003 at 11:38 PM.

Thread Information