Thread: My Delema

God-Speed is offline New Member

My Delema

okay here is the trouble ive read here that many think that mid 20s is the best time to start steroids , well untill recently i did not have the luxary of this board. I am almost 18, and for football next year have started a Testestrone and Noradin cycle (decca) im on week two, due to my age should i just stop and save them for in a few years or should i keep going?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I would say yes.

Tell us a little more about your cycle please. What strengths are the two compounds you're using, what kind of testosterone is it, dosages, frequency of injections, do you have nolvadex , arimidex or clomid, etc...

Give us as much as possible so we can help bro.

Medicine Man is offline Associate Member
    start in a few years, this will give you a body a little more time to grow naturally. Its not like you dont already have high enough test levels. However, like said above we need more info about you, stats, workout history, why want to use... ect
    this will help in us giving you valid information.
    Also, start researching.
    MM

Well, im about 6'0 weigh about 175 , like 6% fat, worked out for a year and a half with diet and i get stronger, but not gained weight, and i need weight for football next year, as i do not need to cut for wrestling anymore (i quit!!! hell ya) anyways ive already taken 3 shots of both Testesteron 200 and Decca 300 Test by Brovel i think, and Decca by Tyyokio, all three injections were 200 mg so 200 mg of test times 3 and 200 mg of decca times 3. Since ive already started wont my test production already be hindered? will i loose muscle if i stop?

and yes i have Clomid and Liquidex, running liquidex .5 mg Every other day throughout cycle, was planning for clomid 3 weeks after last shot
    but would it be worth it to stop and wait even though ive already started?

bump ity bumb

anyone help???

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    no flame intended brother, but you just got a couple of high ranking bros on this board to tell you to wait. im of this opinion also. i think your young enough that you could stand to grow naturally for another few years or so. not what you want to hear i know, but your test levels are probably in the high range still.
    be patient and grow as much as you can by natural means, and then decide. your body needs 2 things right now- rest and food. these are the 2 most anabolic things you can give your body as of now.

just my .02

peace bb79

SPIKEd is offline New Member
    ok, so you've taken 3 shots of each. how many shots of each have you taken a week. why don't you show me a outline of your cycle.

i didnt take their post as telling me to wait, what i did understand is both asked for stats and lifting exp etc. thanks for clerafication, i in no way ment to " disregard" what anyone said.

im doing 400 mg of test and 400 mg of decca a week, ive done 3 injections @ 200 mg each, so thats what ive done so far, everyone in agreeance that i should stop now?

block is offline Associate Member
    If i had started i dont know if I would stop.

all i know is I played football and when the season was over I worked my ass off in the off seasonand got preaty big and all I took was protien. but then i was never small so i never gave steriods a thought untill I saw some of the college players that i was going to have to hit.

but I just turned 19 and I just started my first cycle of test and stenox and it is for college football now so it means something to me

it is really up to you if you stop

planetx is offline Associate Member
    I did my first cycle at 28, after 12 years of natural training. At 32, I have a body in the 98th percentile, IMO. But who am I right?? A cocky know it all? Afraid not, much knowledge and experience, please listen.

You have decided to start AS, bro. Whether it was right or wrong is irrelevant, move on to the present and don't linger in the past wondering what if?? Welcome to the dark side. Sure you could have waited but you didn't. Make the most of your decision since you have "left the port."

Run the stuff for 8 weeks, bro. Have your post gear meds available. Under no circumstances should you start another cycle. Maintain as much as possible and get your, young jacked up nuts operating back on their own, naturally like they should be. From there, then think about your great future ahead of you. Besides, at your age, you will gain another 20lbs naturally.

Are you future pro material? are you college bound?? Believe me, the trainers won't allow you to gear, contrary to popular belief. Yes, they can mask you or intentionally not "draw your #". But this day in age, your going to get caught with your pants down.

Enjoy your 1st and last cycle (for now)

regards,

planetx

foreverblast1 is offline Junior Member
    stop that cycle now bro.. I iddn't even start to grow until I was 18... wait until you are 20 bro... please...... do me and yourself a favor.. please wait...

john

big_guy is offline Associate Member
    i agree with PlanetX on this one.. u've already done 3 injections, so your natural test is already shut down. So it wouldn't matter that much if he kept it shut down for another 6 weeks would it?.

like planetx said, enjoy your first and last cycle for now.

just stay on the here and learn, then in a couple years, u can do another real cycle, and you'll be prepared the next time.

good luck and grow.

BG

thanks for the advice guys, im going to finish this cycle and then stick around here learn as much as i can and help out some so that when the time comes and im ready for another cycle i can

Thread Information