wuggzwest is offline Junior Member

Does this cycle sound good?HELP!

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be starting my first cycle next week. Im 20 years old, 6'2, and 180 lbs. Iv been lifting for the last 3 years, but I got serious into lifting about a year and a half ago. Its hard for me to put on weight. My cycle consists of: I have 1 bottle of Testosterone Cypionate QV 200mg (10cc of it) and 1 bottle of Deca QV 300mg (10cc of it), I Have a box of clomid for after the cycle, and 2 boxs of Nolva Dex just to be safe to take while im on cycle, my syringes are 23 gauge and 1 inch. I plan to be taking one shot a week which will consist of 2cc's (1 cc of test cyp {200mg} and 1cc of deca {300mg}) I plan to eat real healthy (lots of protein), get good sleep, work out well, and do cardio... I was wondering what everyone thinks about this, and if they have any suggestions or comments to please drop them and just let me know why you feel the way you do. Granted Im trying to put on nice size and get cut up because its so hard for me, Im also trying not to blow up to quickly so people dont say "JUICE HEAD" though which is why low dosage was recommened to me. Thanks for any imput.

QV= Quality Vet

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Man you're too young for As. You could add 20 more lb naturally. Also you don't have enough gear anyways your doses will be to low and wouldn't see the gains you think you will, and you could probably count on the bottles being 9cc instead of 10cc so now your cycle would also be a week short.

wuggzwest is offline Junior Member
    Well thanks for the imput but you didnt help, everyone says your to young meanwhile most of the people doing it are young. Its very very hard for me to gain weight not to mention I already have the stuff, but you seem to think that I dont have all the stuff I need, so what do you recommend? Not to mention that Im no expert on this but I figured between the way I had my cycle set up, working out hard, doing cardio, getting good sleep, and eating right would do me just fine, but I guess I could be wrong, thanks for your imput though.

Thread Information