Thread: Recovery

cuban1983 is offline Junior Member

Recovery

I am 2 weeks out from a 10 wk Test E 500/EQ 400mg/wk cycle. Next week i start my clomid, and i know that i will have 1 week (next week) where test levels in my body will be super low. I am starting to lose the rigidity in my erections, i associate this with the decreasing levels of test in my body.

1- will clomid effect my my sex drive positively or negatively?

2- how long would my body take to recover when using clomid as opposed to someone who does not take clomid for pct.

3- any body with similiar experience, and how they coped?

Thanks

toolman is offline Banned
    Same thing happened to me, so I started Clomid 4 days early at 50mg's, then did the 300/100/50 after that 3rd week. The clomid changed things the first day I took it. Libido and erections are back in place...although the libido ain't what it was on 500 mgs of test.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    yep...the clomid will help bring things back to normal bro. Sometimes it just seems weird to go back to "normal" after the intensity you experience while on the test. For me, none of it happens fast, everything is a gradual increase/decrease and I have to remind myself to be patient.

peace,

ttgb

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you start your clomid today?

thats awesome. thanks for the replies, i am gonna jump on clomid on monday. again, thanks.

Wait.....he test should just about be outta my body, but the EQstill has bout one more week. Start clomid now anyways? i was uer te impressiong that i should wait for everything to be out

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    I don't know man, i'm nearing the end of my PCT with clomid and test levels seem to be dropping with less rigid erections and less horniness. i don't even think i'll stand with stacy bending over doggy style right in front of me

on the serious note, i'm hoping things would take a positive turn real soon or i'll be thrown into a state of a literally physical & mental depression

Thread Information