huntr76 is offline New Member

Post got some questions and need help

Was wondering if i cycled clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. i was wondering what kind of diet and what kind of lifting and cardio plan i would need to cut weight. i currently weigh around 300 pounds and dont really care what i weigh i just want to be cut up. And is there anything i need to take while on clen to get cut up. i am a newbie please help me out

thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You will need to give more of your stats then that. Height, estimated body fat, what your calorie intake looks like now to maintain your current weight. Then we can start to help you.

Also if your body fat is very high I would get your diet and training/cardio in gear before starting a cycle of clen . Clen can only help so much and if you can get your bf down you will see beter results from the clen JMO.

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr76
    Was wondering if i cycled clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. i was wondering what kind of diet and what kind of lifting and cardio plan i would need to cut weight. i currently weigh around 300 pounds and dont really care what i weigh i just want to be cut up. And is there anything i need to take while on clen to get cut up. i am a newbie please help me out

thanks
    i would add a eca stack on the off weeks..but we still need more info about you

i am 6 foot tall i have no idea what my body fat is but prob around 20 or so i dont know and my calorie intake i would say is around 2500 as of right now . any ither info u need just tell me. thanks again

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by huntr76
    i am 6 foot tall i have no idea what my body fat is but prob around 20 or so i dont know and my calorie intake i would say is around 2500 as of right now . any ither info u need just tell me. thanks again
    your very big at 6ft...thought about adding some test and eq for a while with fina or winnie?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    The most important Q I forgot to ask is how old are you, training experiance.

I would get your training, cardio, and diet in check first like I stated before. You will be wasteing your money and time running a cycle of Clen or AS at this time.

For one thing 2500 cals for a 6 foot 300 pound guy isn't a lot and could be your problem as to why you can't lose the weight.

i dont understand if i eat 2500 cals y i cant lose weight, what i eat on a average is a wake up eat a bowl of oatmeal then for lunch a bowl of ramen noodles and at night some pizza and shitfood but am goin to stop that. what kind of diet should i be on and how long should i do cardio and i have been lifting for about 2 years but was lazy and took a month off and just started back up. please help me out

Iron_body03 is offline New Member
    Cardio first thing in the morning, avoid pizza ect. Eat 6 meals a day 3 hours maximum between each.

Thread Information